Johnson & Johnson Careers
CLS Project Manager, Acquisitions & Divestitures
Requisition ID: 1805652557W
- Join a Global Healthcare Company
- Sydney Based (North Ryde)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join the Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) team at Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. In this role, you will drive the successful completion of key strategic projects including acquisition and divestiture (A&D) initiatives within Customer & Logistics Services Asia Pacific. The main responsibilities will be to lead and coordinate local activities ensuring the delivery of Final Project Objectives for CLS A&D projects in Australia and New Zealand. You will partner closely with local and regional CLS teams, cross-functional internal partners and external parties.
The scope of key responsibilities includes:
- Organize and lead the planning and execution of asset/inventory transfers, distribution facility network setup/optimization, order to cash setup, and customer service integration/separation for all acquisition and divestiture projects in Australia and New Zealand.
- Represent CLS Pacific team for projects within the acquisition & divestiture space including transition planning during sign to close and execution of integration and separation activities post close until Day 2. Responsibilities would also extend to include certain due diligence, reverse due diligence and market entry activities for specific projects.
- Be accountable for management of activities and obligations related to Transition Service Agreements and Transition Business Licensing Agreements including sales order to cash process setup and cutovers within the Australia/New Zealand territories.
- Lead other regional CLS A&D projects and contribute to achieving S&D goals & objectives as needed / assigned.
- Work with the AP CLS Strategy & Deployment team to create product flow data maps capturing physical, logical & title/financial flows of priority product portfolios.
- Manage project execution to ensure final project objectives (FPOs) as well as project timeline (critical milestones) and budget are met.
- Ensure interdependencies and risks are properly highlighted and escalated through the proper channels and consistency in execution.
- Consistently drive project execution, risk mitigation and issue resolution with local team members and key stakeholders across global, regional and external entities.
You will have a proactive nature and pride yourself on your strong capability in driving processes/execution, resolving issues, and leveraging resources. In addition you will be a self-starter and have demonstrated experience in stakeholder management across all levels, leading cross-functional teams, utilising your influencing and interpersonal skills effectively orchestrate team deliverables.
To be successful in this role, you will be experienced in project management along with a Bachelors Degree in a related field or an MBA. Working knowledge/understanding of the complexities within the Supply Chain or Strategic Operations functions will be highly regarded.
In return, we offer you an opportunity to work for a company which is a true global leader with a highly supportive and positive culture. If you are looking for a role that will challenge you and develop your career, this is the role for you. We offer other benefits, which include a competitive salary and great on-site facilities (including gym, cafeteria, car parking).
Be part of something bigger than yourself:
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you are an experienced project manager with proven success in stakeholder management, leading cross-functional teams in driving business success, please apply online using the below link. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)