Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Excellence & PMO Director
Requisition ID: 1805652481W
is part of Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals helping patients all over the world. The core areas of competence include hematology, oncology, immunology, CNS, PAH and virology. With the development of new products and innovative processes, the company has made significant contributions to the advancement of therapy for many illnesses. The World Health Organization included five drugs in its list of the most important medications.
Business Excellence and PMO Director
Leading the people and processes to drive business intelligence, commercial operations, field force effectiveness, analytics, projects and ensure that adequate support is delivered to multiple business units in the Alpine Cluster.
- Lead Janssen Alpine team ensuring activities are aligned with Commercial/ business objectives and are regionally/globally consistent. Ensure consistency across BUs
- Lead the following activities/teams: Business intelligence and forecasting / Operations / Multichannel / Project lead / Customer Interaction Excellence (CIE) / Field Force effectiveness and the PMO
- Lead the business operations and collaboration with the BUDs/Medical Director to drive and support the execution of commercial/medical strategies
- Leads business analytics to support business growth, forecasting and local needs
- Provide data and strategies around market/field force sizing for new and existing markets
- Drive customer interaction excellence and field force effectiveness in collaboration with the BUDs/Medical Director
- Drive training excellence
- Customer service centricity in support of multiple business units
- Build and execute department level strategic and operating plans
- Support Managing Director as PMO
- Member of the Alpine Board, member of any PMO Mid-Sized-Markets structure, SoX signing role, registered signature w. the chamber of commerce
- 8+ years of progressive experience in the pharmaceutical or medical devices industry gained in regional experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA as a plus
- Extensive customer facing & sales and marketing experience.
- Experience in Business intelligence, Operations and Field force effectiveness
- Proven track record in building and leading a motivated and professional team.
- Strategic thinking & leadership by influence
- Results oriented and strong financial & business acumen
- Solid communication skills
- A high-energy level and entrepreneurial mindset, managing multiple projects within a complex and changing environment and able to work in a matrix organization.
- Experience leveraging quantitative techniques and statistical analyses in support of Business Operations
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrate critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to lead by influence and on distance/remote (team is spread in 2 countries) as well as working cross functionally
- Communicate fluently in German & English (written and spoken). Fluency in additional EMEA languages is an advantage.
- Demonstrated change management skills.
- Strategic planning capability
Janssen-Cilag Switzerland (7325)