Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Marketing Manager
Requisition ID: 1805652415W
At Janssen, part of Johnson & Johnson, Family of Companies, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Lead marketing mix execution and coordinates processes related to business planning, marketing plans, portfolio management, market research, new product launches, business performance tracking, and multi-channel marketing.
- Adapt, translate and garner approval of centrally/hub developed promotional materials
- Implement promotional activities (advertising campaigns, multichannel promotional activity, DMs, events, etc.) for the brands in scope
- Co-create impactful materials and campaigns with the CE hubs
- Train and support field-based team, integrate their feedback in further activities;
- Connects with key customers, builds network relationship and partnership for market development
- Co-responsible for the business performance of the brands in scope
- Lead local brand-projects and orchestrate patient support programs
- Lead preparation of sales and cycle meetings,
- Cooperate with HEMAR, PAG and GA and MAF team to ensure alignment of strategy
- Collaborate with CE hubs in sharing customers insights and in formulating key deliverables (i.e. BP, execution plan)
- Has responsibility for deployment multichannel and digital brand strategy as defined by CE hubs
- Manage marketing budgets compliantly and responsibly
- Monitor the competitive landscape and
- Ensure optimal execution of the brand mix as defined by the brand and operational plans
Experience / Skills:
- University degree (minimum BA), Medical or Pharmacy is an advantage
- 6+ years of working in marketing or/and sales
- Demonstrated knowledge of innovative pharmaceutical industry
- Proven experience in launching and leading a brand in a specific market
- Leadership experience in multicultural environment, cross departmental and/or cross country teams and networks
- Native local speaker and fluent English knowledge of both spoken and written
- Excellent presentation and business writing skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Project management skills
- Driving license type B
- A challenging and a very interesting job in one of the largest global pharmaceutical companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- An opportunity to help others develop further and improve in their daily tasks
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive Janssen’s growth
- Motivating remuneration and many employee benefits
Janssen-Cilag .s.r.o (8397)