Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
R2P (AP) Associate
Requisition ID: 1805652331W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
R2P (Accounts Payable) Associate
Full time permanent contract
As a R2P (Accounts Payable) Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Process invoices and manual payment requests according to defined procedures, SLA & KPI’s, accounting principles and legislation.
- Monitor for unusual activity or overdue items and apply the defined procedure to resolve or adjust discrepancies or errors.
- Process and support AP related inbound enquiries and where required, resolve issues to avoid negative impact to operational SLA's and KPI’s.
- Produce reports, schedules, and summaries for operational activities or business reviews.
- Actively seek and identify opportunities for process improvements and develop or help to establish ways to implement the resulting solutions.
- Provide support with audit related AP requests and activities
- Reconcile reminders and supplier statements to ensure completeness including investigation and resolution of differences.
- Support ad-hoc AP related projects and initiatives
We are looking for you, if you have:
- Sound knowledge of invoice processing
- At least one year experience in a similar job in finance / accounting / customer service environment
- Independent worker, requiring only occasionally supervision
- Ability to solve difficult situations using own judgment and sense of initiative
- Able to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Advanced understanding of English (written & oral)
- Second foreign language – advantage
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive our growth further
- Competitive salary based on experience, annual bonus and comprehensive benefits package such as 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Meal vouchers, 8 weeks fully paid parental leave, Flexi Passes, Life and accident insurance, Contribution for Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave and pension, MultiSport Card, Referral Award, Refreshment in the workplace, Sickdays, Customer card to Makro Cash&Carry, Free fitness lessons
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)