Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805652322W
The Product Specialist is responsible for building relationships with key accounts and manages a group of key accounts and territories.
The position will develop business opportunities across the Orthopaedics range of products with the objective of achieving/exceeding the sales and profit targets for both Franchise and Account-based Business Plans.
The role is also responsible for developing long-term positive customer relationships to build customer loyalty and confidence in Johnson & Johnson as a preferred supplier.
This position reports to Sales Manager, Orthopaedics.
- Achieve / exceed assigned account sales targets & gross profit contribution in key accounts.
- Identify development opportunities and increase unit growth, profitability and market share for target customers.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through customer relationships, product support and services.
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of customer delivered health care services to patients through in-service education and training where appropriate.
- Support sales, marketing and franchise teams and other Johnson & Johnson business/functional unit members through a cooperative and constructive approach to sales meetings, internal company relationships, account development and the resolution of day-to-day business issues.
- Manage Account information through effective, timely reports and accurate customer records.
- Continuously improve product knowledge and selling related skills to provide improved service to customers which differentiate Johnson & Johnson from competitors.
- Engage in product portfolio management and set strategic directions based on customer needs and business goals.
- To undertake any other duties or responsibilities deemed necessary, for the advancement of the Company
- Diploma in Nursing/Bachelor Degree in Science
- Preferably with Orthopaedics or medical device experience.
- 1-3 years of selling experience with strong sales record.
- Must be willing to work long and irregular hours, including weekends
- Ability to conduct sales mapping, Pre-Call Planning and post call review and follow-ups
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
- Strong, demonstrated leadership qualities, driven by a passion to excel in a customer-centric and innovative organization.
- Possess a valid Class 3 driving license is preferred
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)