Johnson & Johnson Careers
Automation and Electrical Control System Engineering-Automation Manager
Requisition ID: 1805652291W
Responsible for leading and deploying Manufacturing Automation and Electrical Control Program which includes developing and managing site automation/Electrical Control System roadmap and solution pipelines, deployment of global standard technology and execution of new manufacturing equipment or upgrade of the current manufacturing equipment to drive cost, quality and productivity to meet future business needs.
This leader will work closely with various internal and external stakeholders such as; Engineering, Manufacturing, Maintenance and Facilities, QA/TT/R&D Teams, Regional & Global GME (Automation) teams.
1. Serve as site Leader for Manufacturing Automation and Electrical Controls Systems, Obsolesce Program- developing and managing site automation roadmap/Electrical control system/Manufacturing Execution system
2. Liase with Global Make Engineering team to deploy global standard technology and develop a project/solution pipeline to serve future business needs such as automated operations, in-process control automation (PAT), Poka-yoke devices and etc.
3. Control and organize all aspects of capital projects when designated, from initial concept scoping and cost estimating through to managing the installation, commissioning and handover to production and maintenance to meet project schedule.
4. Initiate and control the Electrical and Automation system design, supply and installation of modifications, project documentations and procedures to existing equipment to improve efficiency and reduce costs by modifications of purchased/existing equipment
5. Select suitable contractors and ensure that they perform to company safety and quality standards.
6. Site champion of Electrical and Control Engineering Competency Development Program- connecting with Training and Development team to design standard Electrical and Control system program for plant engineers and technicians.
Bachelor degree in Automation/Controls Engineering/Computer Science
Generally, requires 4+ years related experience in Pharma or Healthcare company
Knowledge & Skills:
Problem solving and Process excellence preferred
Presentation skills required
Technical leadership skills and ability to lead and influence in a cross functional matrix organization is required.
Johnson & Johnson (China) Ltd. (7047)