Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805652120W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Full-time, permanent contract
- Run and investigate SOX Compliance Reports for given country scope in cooperation with local financial and AP analysts
- Work with the Compliance team and other local teams to set up best practices in the area of SOX reports across clusters/countries
- Own and maintain SOX controls documentation to ensure it’s available, accurate and up-to-date
- Work with GS Procurement Compliance team and R2P Specialists' Lead to drive standardization of SOX reports
- Approve local bank payments
- Ad hoc tasks
- Approx. 2 years experience in procurement or finance
- Advanced level of English
- Focus on detail and good organization skills
- Advanced level of MS Excel
- Ability to work under pressure
- Very good team player, assertive and result oriented
- Strong adaptability skills
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)