Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional Sales Manager, Trauma NSW North
Requisition ID: 1805651985W
Be Vital in this role
Reporting to the Director of Sales Trauma/CMF, the position requires a proven track record in motivating & supporting a high performing team. With a sales focus in Trauma surgery, you will have a reputation for sales success, building strong relationships broadly and achieving high levels of engagement.
You will be required to implement business strategies and coordinate internal business processes to support and deliver service innovation. You will work with our sales and clinical team to drive growth, profitability and key account objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Coach, lead and direct a High Performing Sales Team;
• Hold sales team accountable how they spend their time;
• Motivate and support sales team;
• Drive sales focus according to marketing campaigns in TVA;
• Build and maintain long term, favourable customer relationships with key decision makers;
• Deliver and exceed the agreed forecast budget and Business Plan; and
• Key Account / Relationship Management with DHB(s).
Be Valued for who you are
The desired requirements for this role include:
• A successful track record in sales &/or sales management, ideally in the orthopaedics / surgical medical devices industry;
• A collaborative, results orientated style and approach;
• Strong commercial acumen, strategic planning & achievement drive;
• The ability to learn new technical information quickly;
• The ability to develop and manage relationships with a highly educated surgeon based clientele; and
• High integrity in line with our company's core values.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
At DePuy Synthes we believe movement is the very foundation of wellness and a fulfilling life. That’s why we’re relentlessly committed to the retention, restoration and improvement of movement. If you value innovation, shared knowledge and a caring touch, and have a passion for the joy and freedom of movement, there may be a place at a DePuy Synthes for you.
If you have a passion for wanting to make a difference in a clinical environment with cutting edge technology, here is your chance to lead a team and in which success will be highly valued and rewarded.
Our Orthopaedics business is growing due to its market-leading products, focus on patient care and education of the orthopaedic community. We are driven by passionate and highly motivated individuals who create a fast and dynamic work environment.
Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application. Closing date is Tuesday, 22nd May.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)