Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805651981W
Finance Analyst – Asia Pacific Supply Chain (APSC) Finance Costing
The Finance Analyst – APSC position will primarily be responsible for inventory costing for raw materials, semi-finished goods, finished goods and promotional materials and samples. This role will also include month-end closing tasks, preparation and analysis of Balance Sheet reconciliations and analysis of Operation P&L results; and participation in business planning process of the assigned country or manufacturing site in the Asia Pacific region.
Principal responsibilities pertaining to assigned country or manufacturing site will include:
- Product costing.
- Perform month-end closing tasks as well as review results of jobs executed by a third party provider.
- Prepare financial analysis such as Purchase Price Variance analysis, Gross Profit Analysis, SLOB, GIT, Inventory DOS, etc.
- Reconcile all Balance Sheet Inventory related accounts and some prepaid and accrual clearing accounts.
- Assist the team during BP and ensure that product costing is done according to regional guidelines and timelines.
- Support local finance in preparation of Ops PL during BP and on budget updates.
- Assist in the preparation of requirements for external & internal audits.
- Liaise with business partners to resolve/ follow up any issues related to inventory.
- Resolve queries raised by business partners on an adhoc basis.
- Prepare information related to inventory purchases for hedging purposes as required by regional treasury team.
- Participates in all process improvement projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least 2 years accounting experience in a manufacturing (food or non-food), audit or financial shared services firm preferred
- Strong team working and relationship building skills
- Exhibit a high level of autonomy as demonstrated via independent decision-making, prioritizing own workload and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for daily operations and interfacing with internal and external customers
- Ability to read, understand, verbally exchange information and compose written material for business purposes in English
- Experience in using ERP systems required; SAP applications preferred
- Proficiency in basic MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word) also required
- Filipino citizen or holder of relevant residence status to work in the Philippines
- Willing to be assigned in Parañaque City
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ