Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Consumer] - Key Account Manager
Requisition ID: 1805651589W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
- Contribute to the achievement of the annual sales plan through the management of Company business with assigned Accounts focusing on range, display, pricing and promotions utilizing the agreed operating resources.
- Key Account Management for Mannings
- Review Key Account performance with all major accounts on a quarterly basis
- Ensure that all the assigned Key Accounts adhere to and achieve targeted coverage at the required frequency and other commitments, e.g. promotional support, payments, range and display etc.
- Develop a partnership with Key Account and encourage a win/win relationship which optimize all elements of the consumer offering(range, price, display and promotion) resulting in the achievement of the company and the Customers category objectives
- Ensure professional presentations at all time following the agreed format
- Develop sales strategies, objectives and action plans to achieve distribution, display and sales objectives within the agreed cost levels.
- Contribute to the formulation of the Annual Sales Plan and develop specific account plans and profiles to maximize coverage, sales, display and distribution objectives
- Plan and implement agreed growth targets for volume/value with the nominated Key Accounts
Internal & External Operations
- Effective involvement and communication to ensure approval with Customer Marketing, finance, supply chain functions/teams of plans and programs.
- Prepare and submit periodic (monthly and otherwise) reports internally as required
- Participate in periodic review/planning meetings as required
- Prepare and negotiate trading terms (inc. discount structure) with external partners to utilize both the retailers’ and company’s marketing plans
- Implement price increases in full following the agreed local procedure. Minimum time of one month from the notification to the customer to the implementation Ensure expenditure is within agreed budgeted levels for promotional
- University graduate in business or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of key account management experience gained in FMCG company;
- Experience on handling Mannings is preferred
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work independently who is a good initiator with multi-task and time management skills.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Key Account Manager.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)