Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior HCC Manager
Requisition ID: 1805651521W
Senior Manager, Health Care Compliance
Johnson & Johnson Medical India
Implements the Health Care Compliance (HCC) program locally under supervision of the Health Care Compliance Officer to ensure business practices and activities are in compliance with related J&J internal guidelines, local laws and regulations and anti corruption laws including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. Serves as a strategic business partner for local management and coach towards all covered employees, to assure that the company culture of compliance is a natural element in day to day business.
· Position reports into the J&J Medical India HCC Officer;
· Team leadership, including ability to lead, coach subordinates and manage the delivery of goals and objectives of a sub-function;
· Requires strong communication, organisational and analytical skills;
· Broad business experience and a proven ability to influence business decisions and business partners;
· Ability to take complex business situations and develop solutions to ensure compliant growth is achieved;
· Background may include Compliance, Finance, Medical Affairs, Legal, or Auditing; and
· Proven track record in delivering results, self starter and ability to manage complexity a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
· Be the team leader of HCC team for selected franchise(s) and function(s) (collectively, the “Covered Business”).
· Set and deliver goals and objectives of HCC team for the Covered Business under the supervision of HCCO, Medical India.
· Supervise, coach, and support development of team members
· Will serve as HCC point of contact for the general manager/leader of the Covered Business and as the HCC decision maker for initiative across the Covered Business. Will ensure that the HCC program effectively prevents and/or detects violations of law, regulations, policies, or the Code of Conduct in respective partnering franchises and/or departments:
· Partnering with franchise and/or department leadership team to ensure compliance ownership and right tone at the top.
· Support ethical decision-making capability within the business by participating franchise and/or department leadership team meeting, reviewing promotional strategies and other significant business initiatives.
· Ensure business activities with HCPs/government officials are planned in consistence with applicable HCC policies and procedures by reviewing and pre-approving those activities.
· Acting as a consultant, provide day-to-day guidance, advice to covered employees.
· Deploy HCC policies and/or procedures in covered franchise and/or department by providing necessary training and/or communication to covered employees, managing changes, and monitoring implementation.
· Tailor HCC training materials to fit into the needs and business context of covered franchise and/or department, and delivered frequent trainings to covered employees at various levels such as franchise/department leadership, regional level, and/or territory level.
· Support HCC monitoring program to identify warning signals and/or gaps, and provide meaningful feedbacks to franchise/department leadership so that appropriate corrective actions are taken accordingly.
· Manage risks involving third party intermediaries by implementing the due diligence, including training to business sponsors, coordinating the process with franchise operation team, reviewing due diligence questionnaires.
· Implementing and following up on the Management Action Plan, and guide the business partners to close gaps and implement corrective actions.
Implementing the escalation process for serious allegations, as appropriate.
Reporting unplanned deviations and support HCC Officer in Managing day-to-day allegations and investigations.
Stimulating and contributing to innovative approaches towards HCP’s and GOs consistent with the HCC/HCBI guidelines and framework.
Providing metrics to HCC Officer and Operations group as required.
Assist investigation related to the Covered Business.
Interface with legal counsel regarding HCC requirements and interpretation.
Interface with the global/regional HCC community to share approaches to HCC.
This is not an exhaustive, comprehensive listing of job functions. May perform other duties as assigned by the HCCO.
SKILLS and ABILITIES:
· Demonstrate strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
· Demonstrate strong team leadership; proven track record of leading and developing team is a plus.
· Breadth of experience in all areas of:
o Compliance and regulation
o Devising and implementing SOPs
o Testing and monitoring
· Independent and objective thinker, able to advance ideas and influence others
· Manages conflicts in an open and constructive manner
· Excels at developing and maintaining effective partnerships and working relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of organisation based on an understanding of their concerns, needs and motivations.
· Strong drive for results and solution orientated
· Fluent in English (reading, writing, verbal)
· High level of integrity with good ethical core values
· Ability to make and stand by difficult decisions
· Good interpersonal and presentation skills
COMMENTS: This position description is an outline of the major recurring responsibilities of the job. It is not intended to be all-inclusive of the work to be performed. Other related job objectives, special assignments and less significant responsibilities will typically be performed by the incumbents(s).
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
· CA, MBA or other advanced degree or equivalent preferred;
· Minimum of 12 years’ experience in related sector and field
· Experience in FCPA compliance and audit
· Knowledge of the J&J HCBI Guide, FCPA and related regulations.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)
Health Care Compliance