Johnson & Johnson Careers
Por favor introduzca una dirección válida de correo electrónico
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1805651506W
Pharmaceuticals Segment- Janssen
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including oncology (e.g., multiple myeloma and prostate cancer), immunology (e.g., rheumatoid arthritis, irritable bowel disease and psoriasis), neuroscience (e.g., schizophrenia, dementia and pain), infectious disease (e.g., HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C and tuberculosis), and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases (e.g., diabetes). Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop sustainable, integrated healthcare solutions by working side-by-side with healthcare stakeholders, based on partnerships of trust and transparency.
Provides a wide range of secretarial and administrative support to specific managers. Duties may include normal secretarial activities such as communication, word processing, scheduling appointments and travel, and so on. Takes initiative to follow up on relevant issues and informs manager of status as well.
- Provides administrative support in areas of typing, expense reports, confidential correspondence, file management, travel arrangement and office supply ordering.
- Opens, sorts, prioritizes and distributes incoming communications and other provisions.
- Maintains calendar(s) and arranges meetings.
- Provides relevant staff with reminders of upcoming events and projected related deadlines.
- Coordinates, prepares and edits reports and presentations.
- Prepares memorandums.
- Organizes files, assembles relevant data, compiles statistics or information as directed for use by others.
- Makes travel arrangement, prepares expense reports and process invoices, maintains financial and expense records.
- Handles confidential matters requiring discretion and judgment. Greets vendors and visitors.
- Responsible for maintain office environment.
1) Education level required: High School/Secondary Education or Equivalent
2) Years of Experience: 4-6 years related experience
3) Required skills: Excellent communication skills, organized, ability to fit in well culturally in a complex organization, accountability, conflict resolution.
4) Language: Fluent in Spanish and English
5) Location of the role: Mexico City
México-Distrito Federal-Ciudad de México
Janssen de México, S. de R.L. de C.V. (7250)