Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Specialty Development Manager- Wound Closure
Requisition ID: 1805651399W
- Deliver over-all business plan for BU and growth objectives for strategic platforms.
- Manage and monitor forecast for product portfolio through monthly and quarterly reviews of sales trends and market intelligence.
- Prepare budget plan to support strategies and initiatives and manage marketing expenses within forecast and/or guidelines.
- Develop demand plan for the portfolio in partnership with regional planning team (RPT).
- Provide timely market intelligence to RPT to ensure inventory is on plan and meets any demand fluctuation.
- Be recognized as the product expert and applies product and procedure knowledge to develop and execute competitively differentiated marketing strategies and plans.
- Collaborate with SEA regional marketing team to develop Big Picture marketing plans appropriate for the local market and aligned with regional and global BU direction.
- Partner with sales leaders to roll-out and drive implementation of tactical plans.
- Provide business planning and strategic planning input for the BU to Global Surgery specialty development team head.
- Develop and roll-out pricing guideline to the sales team.
- Ensure optimal product portfolio is available for commercial team including introducing product extensions and managing lifecyle of existing products.
- Provide effective support to sales team by providing them with the necessary tools, knowledge and skills, to convey value proposition of products to customers.
- Develop and deploy sales promotion plan that supports product/portfolio strategy. Develop creative sales aids, demo tools and promotional materials in partnership with SEA regional marketing team.
- Support sales team to address any technical issues or complaints related to the products.
- Generate market insights through research to determine drivers and barriers to product adoption and procedure development.
- Identify opportunities and lead procedure development in relevant specialties that will deliver growth and competitive advantage.
- Understand local market environment for products and procedures and partner with KOLs to define appropriate PE programs to develop the market.
- Develop partnership with local surgical specialty societies and key training institutions to deliver PE programs for procedure development.
Product and technical training
- Design, deliver and coordinate product training for sales team in partnership with regional marketing and sales learning teams.
- Work with sales leadership, regional marketing and sales learning and development teams to create training programs and tools to continuously upgrade product and selling knowledge and competency of sales team.
- Provide field coaching to sales team to reinforce knowledge on clinical applications of products.
- Develop demand forecast and plan for new products. Create local launch excellence plan and engage RA, RPT, sales, training and regional team for alignment and execution.
- Implement launch plan and support sales team in execution and delivery of objectives.
- Track and report progress of the launch.
- Develop and manage relationship with country KOLs as partners in professional education and delivering improved outcomes to patients.
- Continuously develop new KOLs by engaging young surgeons who are emerging leaders in surgery.
- Develop and manage Centers of Excellence in partnership with SEA regional marketing team.
- Establish relationship and partnership with surgical societies aligned with marketing strategies and plans.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales and marketing management
- Graduate of a Bachelor's Degree in any business related field
Johnson & Johnson (Philippines) Inc. (8385)