Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Specialty Development Manager- Wound Closure
Manila, National Capital
Requisition ID: 1805651399W
Has domain knowledge in BU strategic products/platforms, portfolio and procedures. In collaboration with SEA regional marketing team, develop and implement marketing strategies and plans that will deliver growth objectives of the country. Conduct insight generation research and market assessment to define market needs, competitive directions and growth opportunities. Develop and manage product promotion activities, create procedure development professional education programs in targeted specialties and lead new product launch initiatives. Provide relevant and effective support and coaching to sales team, including training
Business and financial results
- Deliver over-all business plan for BU and growth objectives for strategic platforms.
- Manage and monitor forecast for product portfolio through monthly and quarterly reviews of sales trends and market intelligence.
- Prepare budget plan to support strategies and initiatives and manage marketing expenses within forecast and/or guidelines.
- Develop demand plan for the portfolio in partnership with regional planning team (RPT).
- Provide timely market intelligence to RPT to ensure inventory is on plan and meets any demand fluctuation.
- Be recognized as the product expert and applies product and procedure knowledge to develop and execute competitively differentiated marketing strategies and plans.
- Collaborate with SEA regional marketing team to develop Big Picture marketing plans appropriate for the local market and aligned with regional and global BU direction.
- Partner with sales leaders to roll-out and drive implementation of tactical plans.
- Provide business planning and strategic planning input for the BU to Global Surgery specialty development team head.
- Develop and roll-out pricing guideline to the sales team.
- Ensure optimal product portfolio is available for commercial team including introducing product extensions and managing lifecyle of existing products.
- Provide effective support to sales team by providing them with the necessary tools, knowledge and skills, to convey value proposition of products to customers.
- Develop and deploy sales promotion plan that supports product/portfolio strategy. Develop creative sales aids, demo tools and promotional materials in partnership with SEA regional marketing team.
- Support sales team to address any technical issues or complaints related to the products.
- Generate market insights through research to determine drivers and barriers to product adoption and procedure development.
- Identify opportunities and lead procedure development in relevant specialties that will deliver growth and competitive advantage.
- Understand local market environment for products and procedures and partner with KOLs to define appropriate PE programs to develop the market.
- Develop partnership with local surgical specialty societies and key training institutions to deliver PE programs for procedure development.
Product and technical training
- Design, deliver and coordinate product training for sales team in partnership with regional marketing and sales learning teams.
- Work with sales leadership, regional marketing and sales learning and development teams to create training programs and tools to continuously upgrade product and selling knowledge and competency of sales team.
- Provide field coaching to sales team to reinforce knowledge on clinical applications of products.
- Develop demand forecast and plan for new products. Create local launch excellence plan and engage RA, RPT, sales, training and regional team for alignment and execution.
- Implement launch plan and support sales team in execution and delivery of objectives.
- Track and report progress of the launch.
- Develop and manage relationship with country KOLs as partners in professional education and delivering improved outcomes to patients.
- Continuously develop new KOLs by engaging young surgeons who are emerging leaders in surgery.
- Develop and manage Centers of Excellence in partnership with SEA regional marketing team.
- Establish relationship and partnership with surgical societies aligned with marketing strategies and plans.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales and marketing management
- Graduate of a Bachelor's Degree in any business related field
Johnson & Johnson (Philippines) Inc. (8385)