Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805651381W
JOHNSON & JOHNSON
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With US$76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broad-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the pharmaceutical, medical devices and consumer markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Country Recruiter will be responsible for leading the end to end recruiting process with focus on complete stakeholder management and partnership for key J&J client groups spanning all operating companies and regional groups based in Singapore.
- Lead the complete end-to-end recruitment process as prescribed in the Talent Acquisition model with Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, Business Based HR partners and other J&J Specialist Groups when necessary
- Connect with relevant and key stakeholders early for conversations regarding staffing plans and identification of key talent gaps and needs.
- Shape the stakeholders to agree on the best sourcing, interviewing and recruiting strategies and ensure implementation of the agreed action plans.
- Execute best practices aligned with the globally-defined process to meet or exceed Talent Acquisition metrics and Service Level Agreements with the stakeholders.
- Share knowledge of business, candidate marketplace and recruitment trends.
- Deliver recruitment process efficiency focusing on high-touch stakeholder engagement and best-in-class candidate experience.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical, healthcare or consumer goods industries would be desirable.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 6 years of proven recruiting experience (blend of agency and company preferred)
- Demonstrated capability and in-house recruiting experience for a variety of positions in Singapore; preferably including regional or global positions requiring cross-country movements
- Experience recruiting a wide variety of profiles across sectors including Scientific roles is an asset
- Ability to consult, influence, and manage a range of stakeholders
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrable experience and ability to have discussions and influence executive and senior management level stakeholders
- Demonstrate business thinking and acumen
- Comfortable with change and proven ability to apply discernment to ambiguous or out-of-policy situations
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to details and ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and carry them out in an independent manner.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)