Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Surgical Product Specialist, Rockhampton (12mth contract)
Requisition ID: 1805651275W
- Market leader in advanced surgical medical technology
- Diverse role promoting a range of medical devices across our Ethicon franchise
- Rockhampton based – 12 month contract with view to permanent
Join the largest healthcare company in the world and be part of a team promoting our market leading Ethicon Surgical and Biosurgery products.
Be Vital in this role
Due to growth and opportunity, a newly created position has become available for an experienced Surgical Product Specialist to join our Ethicon team, managing a growing territory across a number of key hospitals in and around Rockhampton and Mackay, Queensland. You will be responsible for a range of cutting edge medical products in a variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures across our Ethicon franchise used in a variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. By partnering with surgeons, nurses and procurement staff within the hospital environment, you will focus on developing long term relationships with these customers to achieve sales growth and targets. You will work across a range of highly complex and diverse products specialising in cancer, obesity, colorectal, OB/Gyn. orthopaedic and thoracic conditions. To maximise your territory, you will:
- develop and implement a sound strategic and tactical territory business plan;
- use internal and external data to identify current and future product opportunities;
- maintain strong market intelligence to improve opportunities to both protect and grow the business; and
- Effectively tailor the sales approach for each targeted surgical specialty.
Be valued for who you are
We are seeking a dynamic and driven individual who is passionate about making a difference for the customers we serve and the patients we help. As part of an extremely experience team you will bring:
- - A track record
of sales success within a hospital environment, ideally in medical devices
- Clinical experience within the operating theatre environment will also be considered
- Demonstrated ability using your initiative to resolve problems and proactively seek a solution
- An inquisitive nature with an interest to continuously learn and grow
- The ability to develop relationships and have commercial conversations with a diverse range of customers.
- Strong verbal communication skills to influence and negotiate as necessary
- Achievement orientated with solid business acumen
- The ability to take on board and impart clinical information
- A qualification in a business or science related degree is advantageous
- Previous/current relationships with surgeons in the Rockhampton/Mackay area will be highly regarded
- Currently reside around the Rockhampton area
You will relish working in an autonomous, dynamic and changing environment and taking an innovative approach to driving sales forward. If this sounds like you, please express your interest by applying through the links below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and you will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Applications close: Sunday, 3rd June 2018
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)