Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805651254W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Full time, Unlimited contract
What about joining a forward thinking international organization where your efforts make a difference? We are looking for a driven professional, who is motivated to show off in the field of financial reporting!
- Reporting of financial results
- Reporting for diverse segments of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies in different countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Processing regular reports as well as adhoc based on current need and requests
- Preparation of special report submissions on monthly, quarterly and yearly bases
- Mainly processing of: sales reports, income statements as well as balance sheet reports
- At least Bachelor Degree in finance, accounting or economy
- At least 1 year of experience in analytics/reporting preferably in finance area
- Advanced MS Excel is required – pivot tables, VLOOKUP, macros (VBA)
- Proficient English – spoken as well as written
- Knowledge of SQL as well as SAP is an advantage
- Driven personality willing to achieve great results
- Able to work under time pressure and deadlines - ability to organize time effectively
- Independent as well as assertive team player
- Not hesitate to work overtime when required
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)