Johnson & Johnson Careers
Supply Chain Planning Manager ANZ
Requisition ID: 1805651236W
- Impactful senior leadership role
- Lead and transform our supply chain planning capability
As the Supply Chain Planning Manager, you will be responsible for the successful execution of the Sales and Operations Planning process (S&OP) for our Ethicon and CSS businesses. This will include development and implementation of robust demand planning and supply planning processes to meet business and customer expectations in terms of customer service and inventory management.
A key business partnering role, you will work with key commercial stakeholders to ensure forecast accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness of planning is achieved. You will lead the Planning team to deliver excellence in the performance of demand and supply planning for the relevant business unit and to meet relevant Supply Chain metrics. A key priority will be to drive change as we embark on the development of a robust ANZ planning strategy that aligns with local, regional and global objectives.
We are looking for an experienced supply chain leader who is keen to take on a challenge. You will possess a strong track record in Supply Chain Operations within a complex global organization. With experience across multiple functions within supply chain (supply & demand planning, warehousing & logistics), your area of specialty is will be Supply & Demand Planning. Other key requirements include:
- Advanced knowledge of supply chain operations, either within healthcare or FMCG
- Previous experience as a strong people manager dedicated to the development and growth of the team
- Confident stakeholder management skills at the senior level
- Ability to collaborate and lead change, any experience implementing S&OP would be highly regarded
- Strong strategic thinking capability
- Customer centricity, a commitment to the customer and patients’ needs
- Innovative mindset / curiosity and ability to think laterally to leverage opportunities and problem solve
- Strong process orientation
- SAP and other supply chain technology experience
At Johnson & Johnson, we have a commitment to developing and growing our people. In this role, you will have excellent exposure to supply chain locally, regionally and globally whilst working with a group of highly capable and like-minded individuals. We are looking for an ambitious individual who is keen to progress their career and use this role to showcase their skills to a Director level role.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Johnson & Johnson is a name that everyone is familiar with. It is a company that has touched the lives of people of all ages and is synonymous with excellence, quality and innovation in healthcare. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing over 119,000 people, all with the same vision......"Caring for the world, one person at a time".
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)