Johnson & Johnson Carrières
Resp Planning & Approvisionnement
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1805650983W
- Lead and develop the work processes that integrates customer deliveryrequirements into manufacturing plans.
- Establish effective communication with various groups such as customers and plant production departments;
- Monitor orders from beginning to end to ensure the on-time delivery of products
- Supervise the planning and prepare the production schedules for manufacturing through subordinate planners and schedulers.
- Ensure timely ordering and delivery of components to support manufacturing activities.
- Implement production planning policies, standards, guidelines, technology and procedures.
- Maintain compliance with company policies regarding all safety and environmental issues.
- Track and publish weekly/monthly data on production levels.
- Prepare weekly production reports.
- Advise management of the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems.
- Evaluate customer order record and problem solving of back order issues.
- Support new product launch meetings and new product forecasts by providing production schedule and productivity analysis.
- Establish competent staff through interviewing, hiring, training, performance evaluation, work schedule and other related issues.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain management in a production plant.
- Knowledge in SAP and OMP is a plus.
- Good command of English and French, written and spoken.
- Ability to see the big picture and manage priorities
- Stress endurance.
Janssen Cilag S.A.S. (7825)