Johnson & Johnson Careers
Planning & Supply Manager M/F
Requisition ID: 1805650983W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
For our strategic production site in Val de Reuil (Upper Normandy – France), we are recruiting a Planning & Procurement manager
As part of the planning & procurement team (18 people) your main role is to :
- Lead and develop the work processes that integrates customer delivery requirements into manufacturing plans.
- Establish effective communication with various groups such as customers and plant production departments;
- Monitor orders from beginning to end to ensure the on-time delivery of products
- Supervise the planning and prepare the production schedules for manufacturing through subordinate planners and schedulers.
- Ensure timely ordering and delivery of components to support manufacturing activities.
- Implement production planning policies, standards, guidelines, technology and procedures.
- Maintain compliance with company policies regarding all safety and environmental issues.
- Track and publish weekly/monthly data on production levels.
- Prepare weekly production reports.
- Advise management of the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems.
- Evaluate customer order record and problem solving of back order issues.
- Support new product launch meetings and new product forecasts by providing production schedule and productivity analysis.
- Establish competent staff through interviewing, hiring, training, performance evaluation, work schedule and other related issues.
At this level the role has increased in responsibility including, but not limited to, additional skills, multiple lines/products, teams with varied strengths, etc.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain management in a production plant.
- Knowledge in SAP and OMP is a plus.
- Good command of English and French, written and spoken.
- Ability to see the big picture and manage priorities
- Stress endurance.
Janssen Cilag S.A.S. (7825)