Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805650944W
1. Understand recent progress of product/competitor and relevant therapeutic areas;
2. Lead formulation and execution of medical strategy
a) Responsible for productive engagement alone or in cross-functional teams with key national external stakeholders including KOLs but also paying attention to pharmacists, nurses, hospital administrators, government officials etc as business needs require.
b) Responsible for exhaustive collection of information regarding existing knowledge gaps, scientific data gaps and clinical care gaps .
c) Responsible for authoring the Medical Strategy after collection of input from a wide cross-section of internal and external stakeholders.
d) Responsible for provision of careful, thoughtful input into the review of promotional or educational material that is disseminated to or presented by the company to external audiences.
e) directing medical strategy and developing medical projects
3. Clinical Study:
1) Design and compose clinical study protocols; manage the study budget and phasing; submit protocol for internal review and approval; ensure the registry of the study on line; present at investigator meeting if necessary
2) Set plan for CSR and publication; review study report; carry out medical monitoring during the clinical study;
3) GCO/CRO collaborations on ICF and trial operation
4) Collaborate with Statistician and Data Management team for CRF and SAP
4. Determine the theme and content of national activities including advisory board, expert discussion, medical educational materials and hospital lectures. Closely work with ME when necessary.
5. Communicate and cooperate with internal and external customers including Global and Regional(AP) MAF, MSL, CD, MKT, Sales, RA, GAPDD, PR, NBD, Mkt Access, etc.
6. Expert review of training, promotional and project-based activity materials presented by Marketing/Sales department from a scientific viewpoint
7. Provide product and TA related support to Marketing/Sales and other departments.
A. Education /Training background:
Master degree or above on Clinical Medicine
Thorough understanding and command of product and relevant therapeutic area knowledge;
Thorough understanding and command of GCP
Thorough understanding and command of HCC
C. Job experience:
5 years clinical working experience on relevant therapeutic area/or 3 years working experience on pharmaceutical industry is preferred
Good marketing sense and creative thinking; good communication and learning agility;
E. Others:Good command of English, fluent at reading, writing, speaking and listening;
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)
Clinical Research non-MD