Johnson & Johnson 职业机会
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Business Operations
Requisition ID: 1805650929W
The Manager, Business Operations supports in development and improvement of JCRD processes, oversight of JCRD non-employee management, ensuring efficiency and compliance of the operation. The role also provides decision-making support for China R&D business operations.
Support in process development and improvement
· Support process development for JCRD (including policies, standard operating procedures, work instructions, guidance, and forms/templates) in collaboration with functions within Strategy & Operations as well as key business partners (Finance, Legal, HCC, HR, Procurement and IT)
· Support process implementation including communication and training
· Work with process owners and the relevant functions to optimize and improve the process based on the business needs and requirements
· Work with process owners to conduct annual review/assessment of the existing active processes (including policies, standard operating procedures, work instructions, and guidance), address gaps of current status if any, and oversee the revision by process owner if needed
· Support overall process management, including process master list maintenance, documentation e-archiving management, QC check of process implementation, and etc.
Oversight of non-employee management
· Support China R&D business functions as well as key business partners (Procurement, HR) to identify/assess options of alternative vendors for dispatch & outsourcing labors, evaluate supplier & revisit of MSAs
· Support China R&D business functions as well as key business partners (Procurement, HR) to revisit the service fee for dispatch & outsourcing labors, and set guidance on service fee for key type of dispatch & outsourcing labors by functions
· Support China R&D leadership team to revisit and develop intern strategy
· Work with China R&D business functions as well as key business partners (Procurement, HR, Legal) to develop JCRD non-employee management guidance (including dispatch, outsourcing and intern) based on Corporate guidance/RDO Flex Dos and Don’ts and China law & regulations
· Develop implementation plan as well as monitoring plan of JCRD non-employee management guidance
· In collaboration with global alliance management and local point of contact for key functions to continuously enhance supplier alliance management, ensuring efficiency, satisfaction and compliance of non-employee management.
· Work in collaboration with functional lead or representative to develop and track function-specific metrics, data analysis and consolidation for process optimization and improvement; develop annual self-audit plan with key metrics to ensure compliance to JnJ and JCRD policies & processes
· Assist in analysis of management data as well as production of various reports as requested by leadership team
· Provide decision support to management reviews, including scenario development, trade-off implications and evaluation/assessment
· Support business and strategic initiatives through data analysis and decision support
· Other duties to support business operations if required
· Bachelor degree or above
Experience & knowledge
· At least 5 years’ work experience in multinational companies
· Experience in healthcare or pharmaceutical industry is preferred
· Excellent communication skill, good planner and organizer
· Process driven and details oriented
· Be able to work independently and under pressure
· Good learning agility
· Good team player
· Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese and efficient user of MS office.