Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global Supply Planner
Requisition ID: 1805650920W
Global Supply Planner
Department: Supply Chain
Reports to: Global Supply Planning Manager
Role Profile: Fulfilling replenishment and Inventory requirements for all Global Distribution points to meet LIFR and Inventory Targets.
Responsible for supply planning process to meet LIFR and inventory targets, balance supplier capacities and material constraints, and achieve company goals and objectives for customer service and financial investment.
- Prepare, execute, and manage the daily planning to achieve customer service, LIFR and inventory goals. Develop intimately deep cross site and cross functional relationships and communication with Suppliers, Demand Planning, Sales, Customer Service, and Distribution / Logistics to adjust plans for changes in forecast or actual supply or customer order. Demonstrate comfortability with managing complex business scenarios
- Manage and proactively communicate supply status and critical supply chain metrics. Perform ad-hoc analytical analysis, recognize issues, develop plan for resolution, and implement and / or influence the support of key partners to aid implementation. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with presentation of information.
- Work with plants, sourcing partners and internal cross-functional organizations to improve product cycle time and increase supply flexibility and reliability. Assess and manage partner capacity requirements and capabilities.
- Ensure appropriate inventory levels utilizing entitlement modeling and identify and drive minimization of write-offs
- Represent and make supply commitments on behalf of supply chain organization on New Product Launches and Promotions.
- Effectively manage phase in and phase out or product changes. Review, approve, and coordinate implementation of Document Change Orders.
- Communication with WW partners with respect to Supply Capabilities and projected output
- Key stakeholder in Global Sales and Operations Planning Process
- Participate in Global Supply Chain initiatives
- Responsible for timely and correct supply towards our affiliates / customers, monitors effectiveness of the team activities, and acts as a supply chain coordinator to push improvements
- Manage Purchase Orders including changes and exception handling
- Prepare Weekly / Monthly Supplier & Shipment Performance Metrics
Bachelors Degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- NAPM / APICS Certification
- 3-5 Years of Operations experience including Materials Planning or Procurement in a high volume manufacturing Medical / pharmaceutical industry.
- Contract Manufacturing experience
- Global viewpoint
- Working knowledge of financial processes
- Business acumen
- Experience with SAP modules (APO/SNP/ECC)
AMO Ireland (Ireland Branch) - USD Entities (8142)