Johnson & Johnson Careers
DIRECTOR, CSC API
Requisition ID: 1805650739W
- Serve on China PDMS leadership team and contribute to global PDMS strategy development and execution in the region
- Build the right expertise for China CSC API team and drive performance improvements and capability development of our strategic partners in Asia Pacific region
- Lead a team of PhD experts who are responsible for on-time delivery of API Small Molecule clinical portfolio and who give engineering support to our strategic partners.
- Drive strategic initiatives in our external partner network to improve J&J right first- time delivery, increase business continuity and build future capability needs
- Assess J&J partner needs, values and expectations. Achieve cross-functional (Small molecule API Development, Drug Product Development, Analytical Development and CSC) alignment and manage stakeholders at different levels of an organization.
- Provide oversight to related functional processes such as
planning, procurement, safety & compliance auditing by working in close collaboration with strategical partners.
- Align external partners’ activities with J&J global sourcing strategy and ensure robust manufacturing processes through vendor selection and performance management.
- A gratulate degree (MS/PhD) in organic chemistry, chemical engineering or bio engineering (with focus on chemistry) and basic understanding of organic chemistry and chemical process safety is required.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a chemical operational development environment plus additional industrial management experience is necessary.
- Ability to clearly assess partner needs, values and expectations.
- Demonstration of people management skills to empower the team, develop future talent and drive team performance with speed, high level of flexibility and accuracy in a creative and innovative development organization.
- Good communication and influential skills and working knowledge of project management principles is an advantage.
- Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin) and English and willing to locate in the Shanghai or Beijing area
- Motivate to create values and grow own career through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs in J&J.
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)