Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Commercial Operations Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805650728W
Location : High Wycombe, UK
Closing Date : 17th May 2018
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases, and vaccines, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson (J&J). Please visit http://www.janssen.co.uk/ for more information.
To act as a knowledgeable and empowered single point of contact for all matters relating to pricing where we are offering more than the standard discount (customers both internal (commercial managers, Commercial strategy leads, Brand managers, customer services, supply chain) and external (Purchasing authority’s, Retail chains), in order to increase transparency, improve the accuracy and timeliness of responses to our customers and to increase the efficiencies and compliance of our internal processes and build long term relationships with our key stake holders for mutual benefit
Customer Relationships (10% - this will increase when shaping activities completed)
- Work in partnership with the people who buy our pharmaceuticals:
- Through ongoing interactions with customers, explore new ways to make to shape/improve the commercial processes to better align with our customers and to enhance their Janssen experience. Gain agreement on any improvements from the LCM team and implement. This will be monitored via NPS feedback.
- Act as a central point of contact for regular ad hoc internal and external (customer) queries relating to commercial involvement with a customer.
- Develop relationships with our main Purchasing Authorities; NHS CMU, WHS, NHS Scotland, HSC Business Services Northern Ireland, Leeds Teaching Hospitals by visiting them etc., to improve our relationships and processes
- Act as the JC UK country representative for European Centre of Excellence for tendering, by attending meetings to share best practice
- Attend wholesale conferences to listen and share insights on best practice etc., with LCM team to identify better ways of working with customers
Shape the role (2015) (10%)
- Develop systems to horizon scan for changes in EU competition laws / Guidelines and feed back to the LCM team via monthly e-mails and team meetings
- Shape and Manage introduction of a new Tender / contract database and the processes that sit around it
- Review and standardise our current commercial processes to identify areas for improvement
Support for commercial managers (10%)
- Produce monthly reports as required
- Respond to ad hoc requests
Manage/track retail chains/homecare (25%)
- Under direction from Commercial Managers, prepare contracts to include relevant information, get managers to sign them and then send to customer for them to sign. Once signed, upload contract to our contracts database. Regularly review these contracts to flag when a contract is up for renewal
- Check that rebate claims are within agreed contract parameters and manage the workflow to get approvals and manage queries through to payment, liaising with Commercial Managers and Homecare companies
- For all of the above, populate and maintain the commercial rebate system ensuring all relevant information on customer prices, discounts etc., is accurate, up to date and compliant.
- Manage the month end finance accrual reporting for outstanding rebate liabilities by working closely with Finance Business partner and Commercial managers.
- Act as the business process champion for all processes and changes to the commercial rebate system (iRebate)
- Monitor existing VRBAs with hospitals and fixed volume agreements with Family planning clinics through SAP, checking against agreed commitments on a monthly basis
Manage/track tender process (hospital) (30%)
- Daily review of OJEU portal to identify Janssen products:
- Share this with Commercial Managers who will decide on our approach based on our commercial strategy
- Following direction from Commercial Managers, complete the “Expressing interest in opportunities” form via Purchasing Authorities portal
- Contact related internal department to collate information required to prepare & submit PQQ – responding to questions relating to Annual Turnover, Quality Management Systems, Sustainability measures, Insurance
- Collaborate with Commercial Managers to prepare & submit ITT (use CMU SELECT to create .xml pricing documents) with autonomy to submit on agreed lines that have agreed values.
- Scan NHS databases (PharmaQC & Sid4gov) to ensure profiles are up to date on a regular basis (monthly) and/or when significant new information becomes available
- Once a contract is agreed and in place, monitor tender volumes and bands on periodic basis in SAP to ensure volumes align with discounts agreed
Manage the commercial operations specialist (15%)
The candidate needs to be able to leverage cross sector relationships and should also be a competent SAP / Excel user.
The candidate should be familiar with the use of Salesforce -web based application.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Janssen-Cilag Ltd, a Johnson & Johnson company.
Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)