Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Requisition ID: 1805650712W
To plan and implement integrated marketing initiatives to deliver brand and business objectives, including new product launches, advertising across both conventional and new media (Online, social media), PR and BTL ( brand communication in the stores). Brand communication development is based on integrated consumer, shopper & eye care professional insights and business opportunities.
- Lead business analysis and development of annual BP plan with marketing team members and cross-functional team to grow category and shares, countering competitor activities.
- Lead business-planning sessions, drive marketing initiatives and act as team leader managing resources of marketing projects.
- Develop consumer communication or adaptation campaigns along the consumer journey from pre-store, to in-store until post-store.
- Lead the planning and execution of POA business cyels and integrated product launches and new initiatives, including launch meetings and sales planning sessions.
- Lead research projects such as equity studies, A&U and Consumer/ECP insight generation.
- Perform analysis on consumer, market and category trends, pricing, competition and campaigns tracking to understand opportunities and potential.
- Own the A&P with expertise in budgeting.
- Implement process improvements.
- Provide thought leadership to lead and shape the marketplace with cross-functional teams.
- Manage 3rd party agency relationships.
- Highly strategic business acumen with the ability to facilitate fact-based decisions and take calculated risk.
- Insight driven; put consumer and customer need at the centre
- High performance team player with can-do mindset
- Outstanding communication skills; Ability to think analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and communicate problem statement and recommendation clearly and concisely
- Innovative and execution excellence oriented; Ability to look at big picture and with attention to details concurrently
- Proven track record as a team lead with strong people development skills
- 8-10+ years of progressed experience in Marketing. At least 2-3 years of experience in managing team. Exposure to start-ups, e-commence, and disruptive technology is highly regarded.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; Post-graduate degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Bi-lingual (English/Mandarin).
Abbott Manufacturing Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (7234)