Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Manager - Southeast Asia Baby Cluster
Requisition ID: 1805650695W
· Lead the Brand Strategy for SEA, building brand equity consistent with the brand spotlight, growth plans and creative direction aligned with global brand identity.
· Lead the overall portfolio making decisions to maximize ROI
· Play a strategic leadership role in delivering the SEA strategy for the Baby portfolio, influence and lead the relationship with Global Franchise Organization (GFO) on regional strategy and ensure local brand relevance for SEA and strong implementation or strategy initiative to drive growth and share.
· Develop a highly engaged and committed team who work in a positive style committed to delivering growth, and working collaboratively with the broader SEA Brand Amplification teams, cross functional partners and extended providers.
- University degree in Business administration or respective studies (Major in marketing would be an advantage)
- 10+ years brand marketing experience within CPG organizations with expertise in delivering against global brand strategies and experience in creating and executing local brand strategies
- Experience in capability marketing in the digital world, i.e., social media, e-commerce, analytics, on-line
- Skilled in Word, Excel and Power Point
- Demonstrated financial acumen and ability to translate this to effective business decision making
- Experienced working in a matrix environment and cross functional teams
- Solid analytical thinking - ability to use analytics and data to drive informed decisions and strategies
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ