Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Strategic Private Account Director - Lazio
Pratica Di Mare, Italy
Requisition ID: 1805650685W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886 a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of surgical, orthopedics oncology, general surgery, neurovascular disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care and treat more patients globally as access expands.
The Private group hospital sector is a series of complex & multilayered accounts with an increasing number of stakeholders & influencers, who are looking increasingly for companies to offer true value added solutions rather than just products for both Private and NHS patients. The Strategic Private Account Director will develop mutually beneficial relationships with Key Private hospital groups in order for Johnson & Johnson Medical devices to become the preferred long-term strategic partner and drive profitable sales and market share growth.
The role scope requires the management and coordination of maintaining business in excess of $ 30 MM and growing new business by leading and implementing the strategic account plan in line with the Johnson & Johnson commercial Strategy.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Drive growth across the J&J medical device portfolio;
- Lead multistakeholder (external and internal) complex negotiation;
- Build in-depth understanding of the customer in order to match appropriate J&J Medical device offerings and develop mutually beneficial solutions;
- Build strong relationships with a broad range of key stakeholders within and outside of the theatre environment in order to secure long-term sales growth for J&J Medical devices;
- Drive J&J customer interaction to maximize our potential in a changing market environment;
- Sell the J&J Medical value proposition tailored to the individual Private group in order to develop long term partnership agreements;
- Work closely with the sales organizations and lead multimillion euros offers ensuring their successful acceptance;
- Manage price, volume and mix and other commercial terms for the Private Strategic Groups in line with national strategy in order to secure market value, minimizing price erosion and ensure the best overall marginality is insured based on mix and NPL;
- Co-ordinate internal resources to deliver appropriate value-added solutions for Private Group accounts;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver solutions to customers including CS, MA, HER, HCC, Legal.
- Keep up to date with market trends and in particular focus on changes in funding and service delivery, which may affect the implementation of the J&J Commercial Strategy;
- Undertake specific projects as agreed with the Strategic Account Lead and LT.
Education, experience and competencies Required:
- Graduate in economics or equivalent degree;
- At least 5-7 years of experience in developing business to business relationships at a senior level;
- Evidence of navigate and network to a high degree in a matrix organization;
- Successful track record in successfully managing and negotiating contracts;
- Understanding of the Italian Healthcare System will be considered as plus;
- Understanding of health economic principles will be considered as plus;
- Fluent in English
- The position will be based in Rome
Italy-Lazio-Pratica Di Mare
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)