Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805650319W
Johnson& Johnson (Thailand)
Overall purpose of job:
• Leading Fiber & Non-Woven (F&NW) raw material qualification and manufacturing process development and validation for sanitary products
• Being Subject Matter Expert for Fiber & Non-Woven (F&NW) raw material with respect to mechanical properties and its application for sanitary product design and manufacture
• Being competent in logical thinking and technical-based solution providing to overcome related raw material and manufacturing process trouble shooting
• Demonstrate ability to lead teams through changes and to build strong and productive relationships across the organization
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Expertise about F&NW raw materials and liaise with suppliers of raw materials to provide technical innovation and technical solution in relation to used raw material and compositions
• Lead in devising raw material qualification plan, designing and implementing optimized manufacturing processes to meet desired technical product specification
• Being capable of understanding sanitary product and process requirements and implementing commercial scale-up for manufacture within FDA regulations
• Being capable of understanding critical and non-critical manufacturing parameters used for sanitary products and to ensure that product quality is manufactured in a reproducible manner
• Strive to look for new technology or innovation to improve product cost through new sources of raw material and continuous improvement of manufacturing process efficiency
• Being capable of executing laboratory scale testing and effectively interpreting and analyzing test data for product development and further improvement
• Being capable of summarizing and preparing technical reports and technical specifications with robust and supporting science-based data
• Provide technical recommendation in trouble shooting of production problems, and be able to lead technical investigation to come up with findings meaningful for solutions and implementation
• Well-collaborate with local and regional cross-functions to ensure flawless transition of technology and product knowledge transfer
Essential knowledge and skills:
• At least Bachelor Degree of Sciences, Polymer Science, Engineering Material Science, or other related is preferred.
Master Degree from aboard or with first/second class honor is considered advantage
• Minimum of 1-2year experiences in areas of product/process development, preferably in consumer products, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, and in a manufacturing environment
• Self-motivated and independent
• Ability to establish and maintain open relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to proactively sense and take action on problems and opportunities. The willingness to act quickly.
• Ability to deliver business results and solutions and keep the focus on driving customer value. The willingness to assume personal ownership and accountability.
• Adaptable team player to changes and willing to learn from others
Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Ltd. (8585)