Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805649957W
Business Engagement. Managing the needs and expectations of the Business to drive satisfaction while ensuring compliance to procurement standards and alignment with procurement strategies. Sub-processes: Stakeholder Engagement, New Product Opportunities, Demand Signal Management, Requirements & Specifications Gathering, Strategy Execution/Category Integration. Percentage allocation of sub-processes within this area may vary depending on business requirements.
Category Strategy. The vision, strategy and implementation plan for a specific category of spend that will effectively meet the needs of the Business and deliver the maximum value for J&J. Sub-processes: Demand Analysis, Supply Market Assessment, Commodity Inflation Management, Category Strategy Development, Category Strategy Implementation. Percentage allocation of sub-processes within this area may vary depending on business requirements.
Sourcing. A disciplined approach for reducing total costs of externally purchased materials, goods and services and improving levels of quality, service and value to the Business. Sub-processes: Sourcing Strategy & Approach to Market, Sourcing Documentation Creation, Sourcing Event Execution, Negotiation & Supplier Selection, Sourcing Implementation. Percentage allocation of sub-processes within this area may vary depending on business requirements.
Contracting. Systematically and efficiently managing contract creation, approval, administration and compliance to maximize financial and operational performance and minimize risk. Sub-processes: Legal, Finance, IT, HR, Tax interface, Contracts Creation, Contracts Approval, Contract Administration, Contract Management & Compliance. Percentage allocation of sub-processes within this area may vary depending on business requirements.
Supplier Management. Managing the interactions with the organizations that supply the goods and services to J&J including relationship building, data review and analysis, performance management and development and improvement. Sub-processes: Supplier Segmentation, Engagement & Governance, Supplier Performance Management, Conduct Business Reviews, Supplier Risk Management, Supplier Change Management, Supplier Development / Improvement, Supply Base Optimization. Percentage allocation of sub-processes within this area may vary depending on business requirements.
Requisition to Pay. Integrated business process for creating requisitions, executing tactical buying, creating purchase orders, invoice receipt and payment processing. Sub-processes: Requisitioning, PO Creation, Goods Receipt, Invoice Processing, Payment, Supplier Issue Resolution/Help Desk, Cash Flow Optimization, Tactical Buying. Percentage allocation of sub-processes within this area may vary depending on business requirements.
Procurement Strategy & Enablement. Develop and maintain the strategic direction for the Procurement function, ensure alignment to strategic goals and standards, develop and manage our people and effectively manage the enabling tools and technology required across the function. Sub-processes: Procurement Strategy, Process & Policies Management, Compliance & Risk Management , Procurement Performance Management, Systems & Data Management, Reporting & Analytics, Communications & Change Management, Project Management & PMO, Talent & Organization Management, Training, Knowledge Management and Market Intelligence. Percentage allocation of sub-processes within this area may vary depending on business requirements.
Other. For example, administrative support.
· Implements and administers standard Procurement policies and processes for multiple departments/geographic area, client groups, or functional projects.
· Has autonomy and authority to make decisions for his/her unit and activities under his/her responsibility. Exercises judgment independently within scope to develop new approaches and resolve issues.
· Communicates clearly, concisely and effectively; is results-oriented and customer-focused.
· Sets priorities, allocates resources. Prioritizes requests and proposes effective cost/customer service alternatives when necessary.
Has leadership skills needed to manage teams and influence others.
· Education Required: BA/BS; Education Preferred: Advanced Degree (MBA, other Master-level degree)
· Minimum 6-8 years business experience
· Prior successful supervisory/people management experience desirable.
· Certified Professional in Supply Management ® (CPSM®) certification from the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) desirable.
· Project Management Professional® (PMP®) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) desirable.
· Experience in the R&D and/or Supply Chain category-related areas (e.g. pharmaceutical industry, drug development, etc.) desirable.
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)