Johnson & Johnson Careers
GS HR Admin Manager (Suzhou)
Requisition ID: 1805649793W
Manage transactional and administrative processes ( Workforce Data Management, Exit Management, Total Rewards Administration, Recruitment & Onboarding Administration, ER/LR Administration ...) maintaining proper staffing levels and team member training required for achieving targeted performance standards and service level agreements.
Identify opportunities to improve the customer experience by analyzing customer trends and performance measures for opportunities to improve the efficiency and accuracy of transactions and data and increasing the volume of services that can be processed by customers using self-service.
Provide professional guidance to multiple reporting lines within the Regional SUZHOU Administration Center.
Effectively integrates new support requirements into the Regional Administration SUZHOU Center as they are introduced by HR special projects and initiatives.
Resolve complex process and policy inquiries requiring higher level knowledge and authority and/or interaction with 3rd parties.
Vendor management governance and accountability for vendor relationships.
Manage and motivate team members to achieve and exceed service standards by identifying staff performance gaps, allocating time to listen, monitor and provide constructive feedback for performance improvement.
Define and support scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve performance and promote continuous learning.
Maintain transparent communication channel with the Global Request Management leaders by summarizing and reporting on operational updates and issues to the Director, Global & Regional Service Center – SUZHOU & Head of ASPAC Workforce Administration for support, staff planning and development.
Work closely with internal and external SUZHOU Service Center colleagues and collaborations with Corporate Services, and Business Unit.
Monitor team member’s resource allocation and performance, ensuring proper assignment of cases and workload balancing to deliver targeted SUZHOU Administration Center Service Levels.
Understand and deliver on the Key Performance Indicators and operational metrics that are critical to managing service delivery in order to achieve SUZHOU Administration Center Service Level Agreements and meet customer service standards.
Manage and monitor operational data and reports daily; constantly communicating performance with team and actively working to identify and implement interventions to maintain service standards.
Implement operational practices and reports, including quality audits, standard and ad hoc reports in order to identify issues and take actions to achieve performance goals and targets.
Implement continuous improvement opportunities to enhance provision of SUZHOU Administration Center services by reviewing and revising operational processes, policies, and standard operating procedures and work instructions and introduce key improvement plans for execution.
Lead team engagement and adherence to a global culture identity for GS HR and establish a set of values to promote achievement and continuous improvement in conjunction with the overall Global Shared Services organization.
Leads a culture of inclusiveness and multi-cultural engagement through coaching and feedback to peers and the broader community in HR GS in alignment with the Company's Leadership Imperatives.
Develop a strong pipeline of global, diverse talent within the SUZHOU Administration Center team and across the Request Management team. Enable a Credo-based & High-Performance Culture within team.
Provide leadership, direction, coaching, feedback, and, where appropriate, discipline to and through subordinate team members.
• 8+ years progressive Administrative Services / Customer Service experience, preferably with a concentration in the delivery of HR Services
• Strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences.
• Experience using Service Center technologies, ticket management, knowledge management, telephony / IVR, document management, etc.
• Effective and strong partnership and relationship building skills with key stakeholders
• Strong capability in assessing, developing and hiring talent
• Ability to establish a culture focused on continuous improvement while building employee-centric repeatable and sustainable processes
• Track record to drive business results – identifies and capitalizes on opportunities, identifies risks/issues, assesses implications, formulates recommendations, and drives sound decisions that deliver results
• Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills
• Analytical and strategic thinker
• Strong understanding of HR Operations
• High results orientation and ability to motivate team to high levels of performance
• Positive-minded, collaborative interpersonal skills and leadership qualities necessary to build a cohesive, and focused team
• Uncompromising commitment to client and customer satisfaction
• Ability to provide clear direction quickly and on-demand
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities; formal presentation and facilitation skills
• Strong knowledge of Human Resource Information Systems and applications (e.g. ERP, HRIS, Applicant Management Systems, etc.)
• Can be trusted to maintain confidential information
Johnson & Johnson Medical Suzhou Ltd. (7054)