Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805649654W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Full time permanent contract
- Direct, train, supervise, and evaluate 5 direct reports to enhance their performance, development and ownership of work
- Sustainable staff turnover & quality retention;
- Promote end‐to‐end standardized approach;
- Support team members when new business is onboarded into GS seamlessly and in collaboration with key stakeholders (Business finance, COE, ESP Deployments team, etc)
- Demonstration of progressively increasing levels of responsibility and proven success in achieving team and department’s goals, objectives and action plans;
- Review and update accounting controls and procedures;
- Active and effective interaction with other GS departments
- Review and coordination of submission to corporate of monthly and quarterly Sales, P&L and Balance Sheets reports covering the Medical Devices EMEA Scope (17 Affiliates)
- Review and submission of Monthly STRIVE Reports (System Gross Profit) at product level.
- Sound financial advice, support and technical expertise provided to subordinates and client management
- Accurate & timely reporting to Corporate in accordance with the latest Corporate guidelines (Transmittal Letter) and WWP/ICH reporting rules and Bravo requirements
- Follow-up and resolution of reported data related questions from Corporate or local organizations
- Ensuring Timely implementation of BRAVO/Corporate requirements within the team processes
- Leading the continuous development of reporting tools and processes
- At least 3 years experience a similar job in finance / accounting environment and preferably with some people manager experience.
- Proficient in English (written & oral)
- Sound Finance Knowledge
- Preferred SAP knowledge
- Strong analytical and communication and people management skills
- Internationally recognized finance qualification an advantage
- Business acumen
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Customer orientation (building and maintaining strong relationship with J&J senior management)
- Willing to travel (5%)
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)