Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805649637W
About the Company:
Plans, develops, and directs all aspects of the organization based on sales/profitability and other goals and objectives established in conjunction with the next highest level of management.
Formulates and communicates overall business objectives, policies, and strategic plans for the site. Ensures effective implementation and execution of policies and plans to direct the growth of the Company and to achieve both long-term and short-range objectives
Reporting to: Manufacturing Platform Leader
Main areas of responsibility:
- Directs the development and preparation of short-term and long-range sales/profitability and other goals plans and budgets based upon the broad Business Unit goals and growth objectives.
- Makes timely decisions and balances short-term needs with longer term strategic impact.
- Develops and establishes Business Unit operating policies consistent with the policies and objectives as set by the top leadership in the organization and insures their execution.
- Appraises and evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and systematically and reports these results.
- Maximizes business unit performance and productivity from insight generation to strategy development.
- Identifies, directs and participates in acquisition and future growth activities, including investigations, evaluations, and negotiations in accordance with Business Unit objectives. Builds organizational capability, and allocates appropriate resources to achieve growth goals.
- Creates the structure and processes necessary to manage the organization's current activities and its projected growth.
- Maintains a sound plan of Business Unit organization, establishing policies to ensure adequate management development and to provide for capable management succession.
- Ensures sound services and working relationships with key staff of important customers and vendors, with outside services such as consultants, legal counsel, advertising agencies, and regulatory agencies, and with outside public and governmental bodies.
- Plays a key role in shaping the external environment.
- Builds an engaged workforce and establish a plan for continuous staff development.
- Leads and coaches the executive team.
Education and Experience Required:
- Degree or equivalent in engineering or business related subject
- Minimum 14 years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- 5 years senior management experience within a regulated multinational environment
- Strong global leadership profile
- Masters Degree in engineering or business related subject
- Previous Plant Manager Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of implementation of lean manufacturing practices
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (Ireland) Limited (8182)