Johnson & Johnson Careers
Programmer Analyst - Project GIFTS
Requisition ID: 1805649613W
Statistical Programmer Analyst – Janssen
Location : UK, Belgium or NL
Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sr. Statistical Programmer Analyst.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Statistical Programmer Analyst is an individual contributor in completing programming activities (e.g., development, verification, and documentation) of low to medium complexity in support of clinical reporting and submissions.
This role provides input to the Programming Lead that can impact the timeliness and the quality of deliverables for the project team.
This role is accountable to the Programming Lead for assigned programming activities (e.g., development, verification, and documentation).
Principal responsibilities will include:
- Designs and develops statistical programs in support of clinical research analysis and reporting activities.
- Performs quality control in support of clinical research analysis and reporting activities.
- Maintains documentation as appropriate.
- Completes programming tasks of low to medium complexity with high quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree or higher and/or equivalent in computer science, mathematics or other scientific field (or equivalent theoretical/technical depth).
- programming experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical/Clinical R&D environment.
- Knowledge of programming language(s) and data structures.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working with programmers in a team environment is preferred.
- Prior experience with any of the following Therapeutic Areas is preferred: Oncology, Neuroscience, Immunology, Cardiovascular, Metabolics, Infectious Diseases and Vaccines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)