Johnson & Johnson Careers
J&J Vision - Acuvue Account Manager - Naples Area
Requisition ID: 1805649588W
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing Health Care companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans for the future make this a great place to further your career.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is the world leading Contact lenses manufacturer with its ACUVUE brand
We are currently looking for An ACUVUE ACCOUNT Manager (Naples Area) to reinforce our sales team.
KEY OBJECTIVE OF ACUVUE ACCOUNT MANAGER
Achieve territory business goals including revenue growth targets in line with J&J CREDO values.
Develop effective business relationships with customers primarily through face-to-face interaction in practices to drive existing and future growth potential of the ACUVUE® portfolio.
- Achieve agreed sales revenue, distribution and product mix targets (both annual and cyclical) across all customer channels (Independent, Regional and National Optical Retailers).
- Deliver key sales force effectiveness measures as agreed in annual territory plan; including calls per day, customer facing time, and effective coverage and frequency of customer base.
- Demonstrate accurate and timely reporting including the use of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Utilization of the company’s adopted selling tools and materials to ensure consistent clinical, commercial and category messages are effectively communicated to customers.
- Demonstrate effective behaviors and performance against the J&J Vision Sales Competencies, including understanding customer needs, exceptional interpersonal and influencing abilities, analytic and organizational skills
- Meets objectives agreed within personal development plan as agreed with Area Sales Manager.
Educated to degree level or equivalent ideally with a business background. Relevant optical professional qualifications also considered.
Competent user of a variety of computer software packages: including, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Powerpoint, and Excel.
Good command of English (Upper intermediate)
Experience in a marketing or sales role within a customer focused environment.
Candidates must reside within the territory boundary in order to optimize travel time
Italy-Lazio-Pratica Di Mare
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)