Johnson & Johnson Carrières
Technology Manager, Business Analyst Operational Analytics and Customer & Sales MF
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1805649562W
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Technology Manager, Business Analyst Operational Analytics and Customer & Sales to be located in Paris area, France.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
The Business Analyst is the key IT point of contact for Operational Analytics and Customer & Sales in the French market consulting with Pharma business partners to shape demand and determine how to best support the business through the effective use of technology. This role participates in business planning, business analysis, needs analysis and risk assessment. Working with Pharma IT colleagues in other markets, and the Product Line organization, this role promotes adoption and value from current IT capabilities, and identifies and drives essential new market solutions as part of the Pharma EMEA organization.
- Shape technology strategy exploring potential functional solution alternatives and connect with stakeholders to selection solutions that align with business and functional strategy
- Act as a bridge between Pharmaceutical Business and J&J Technology, understand core internal J&J Technology products and how they drive business value, act as critical contact point for J&J Technology service & delivery, drive business partners towards standard solutions
- Understand business processes and IT systems, identify the business product needs and requirements
- Analyze business requirements, write & manage story points for developers, map business processes, explain users how functionality relates to process when necessary
- Work with Product Line organization to localize regional and global solutions, facilitate the deployment of available solution(s) through elicitating gaps, bridging requirements to functional solution, documenting enhancements and coordinating configuration, administration and integration with deployed solution(s)
- Oversee the program, be accountable for progress of work stream, ensure development work is done correctly/coordinate product development execution, communicate to Business Partners / Business Technology Leaders, coordinate users in Acceptance Testing, assist unit testers, report on User Acceptance Testing
- Identify business priorities and product needs, estimate and align IT capacity with business priorities
The person needs to be able to act in an autonomous and authoritative way:
- Functions independently with limited work direction: able to self-direct, plan and execute initiatives
- Manages business partner expectations at a senior level, resolving conflicts between requirements and budgets
- Provides leadership, mentorship or guidance to others
- May manage vendors necessary to complete a project
- Connect: Cultivate strong relationships with local business partners, the broader J&J Technology organization, external agencies, partners, J&J suppliers, to develop deep insights into the needs of our business departments, customers, markets and communities.
- Shape: anticipate industry and market trends, drive business process improvement challenging the status quo, act as change agent within the local environment helping business to adopt best practices and harmonized IT solutions. Communicate local market specificities, changes and needs towards regional & global teams.
- Lead: Act as role model, contributing to the learning and sharing with other IT people.
- Deliver: Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people. Demonstrate an enterprise-wide mindset around solution development. Aligns goals with business strategy.
France-Haute-de-Seine-Issy Les Moulineaux
Janssen Cilag S.A.S. (7825)
Gestion des relations dans l'entreprise