Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Brand Manager (Beauty)
Requisition ID: 1805649549W
- Dream marketing opportunity to lead loved beauty brands
- Build your career in a truly global organization
As a result of internal promotions, Brand Manager opportunities have become available within our Beauty team!
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager of the Beauty portfolio you will working with some of our most iconic brands (Aveeno, Neutrogena, Clean & Clear, Johnson’s Baby!) and be leading brand strategy adaption from our global and regional marketing teams and translate vibrant market activation across the Australian and New Zealand regions. In this role you will also build and harness the power of a cross functional team to align behind objectives and win within the market to deliver sales, share and profit targets.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Adapt the global brand strategy to local market dynamics and consumer insights
- Adapt global or regional creative and develop local media plans including PR and Influencer programs – work with media, creative and PR agencies
- Build a brand innovation pipeline leveraging global concepts
- Understand market and category dynamics and identify business opportunities
- Lead cross functional brand teams to maximise growth and business impact
- Develop and implement brand pricing strategy and product range optimization
- Work closely with the sales and category teams to deliver winning go to market strategies and in store execution
Be valued for who you are:
- You will have a business relevant degree, and minimum 4 years brand management experience gained working in Tier 1 FMCG or Blue Chip companies
- You will be a strong communicator with the ability to build effective relationships
- Have a high level of influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical skills to translate facts and figures into growth strategies
- You will also bring a positive can do attitude, be a team player and relish in the autonomy of managing your own brand
- Results focused and thrive in a fast-faced results focused business
- Previous experience in skincare categories would be highly regarded
part of something bigger than yourself in the Johnson & Johnson Family of
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)