Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Fianancial Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805649476W
1. Power brand finance support – finance representative in Johnson’s SPC 漱口水BLT to assist commercial team making critical business decision through P&L analysis, promotion analysis, financial simulation, etc.
- Closely monitor and forecast quarterly/full-year brand P&L for both topline and bottom line achievement
- Monitor, analyze and forecast A&P spending vs. budget planning to identify potential risk/issues and support management decision making.
- Collaborate with BUF team to ensure reporting accuracy.
2. Seeding brands finance support – finance representative in seeding bands like Johnson’s Adult 美肌and OB
- Closely work with cross-functional and regional team to ensure products launched via Free Trade Zone model as well as general trade model as scheduled.
- Understand pricing strategy, promotional strategy and expansion plan of the new brands and translate them into P&L impact. Identify potential opportunities and risks of the collaboration model for mutual benefits.
- Strong communication skill required.
3. Provide periodic financial planning and forecast with robust assumptions.
4. Communicate to Business leaders, BUF peers, on the analysis and provide insightful comments to variances, including recommendation of actions to enhance business performance and/or address any performance issue.
5. Perform ad hoc financial analysis/evaluations to support management decisions
6. Participate in initiatives to streamline financial planning processes and other business processes
7. Support in compliance and statutory requirement
· Learn fast, self-motivated, intellectual curiosity.
· Can work under pressure and deliver on time with accuracy.
· Fluent English in both speaking and writing
· Proficient financial analytical skills, strong sense of accounting
· Sensitive to numbers
· Experience in SAP or TM1 will be appreciated
Johnson & Johnson (China) Ltd. (7047)