Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805649015W
· Participate the design, development, and implementation of proactive Employee Relations strategies, practices and policies
· Involved in employee/labor relations trends through research and benchmarking and prepares periodic updates regarding internal and external trends and identifies potential areas of opportunity
· Manage the strategy and relationships with government and regulatory organizations to make internal protocols and policy in line with local government requirement and legal environment
· Sever as subject master expert in specific area(s) of ER programs to resolve ER issue related to discipline, grievance, involuntary separation etc.
· Provides day-to-day support, advice and counsel to business leaders and people managers on complex labor and employee relations’ matters including contract interpretation, grievance resolution, discipline management and other related labor and employment matters
· Maintain and manage relationship with trade union(s) to attain mutual consent on collective bargaining agreement and other employee congress activities
· Leads and directly deploys a consistent and objective approach to resolve ER issues to model and live in credo culture
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Professional Experience: More than 10 years HR experiences with concentration in ER/LR, HRBP or HR Generalist
Knowledge & Skills:
· Knowledge of Employment and Labor Relations practices
· Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
· Detail-oriented (especially with regard to effectively managing employee relations issues and investigations)
· Influence leadership skills, in an indirect, matrix-based, and virtual environment
· Influence, negotiation and consultative skills
· Strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills
· Strong management skills; operates as a leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences
J&J (China) Investments Ltd A- Beijing Branch (7075)