Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Benefits Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805648935W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Senior Benefits Specialist EMEA
Full time permanent contract
- Manage relationship with different benefit providers, brokers and provider of benefits portal and coordinate coverage reviews, renewals and enrollment activities;
- Assist in reviewing, designing and implementing benefits plans in the EMEA region in cooperation with all relevant stakeholders;
- Maintain benefit programs for the given group of countries. Ensure that these programs are consistently administered in compliance with the company's policies and procedures and external regulations and effectively delivered to all employees
- Participate in benchmark surveys against our competitors in various countries;
- Understand the country benefits and manage appeals and exceptions through formal governance;
- Work together with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders on benefits issues and respond to ad-hoc benefits questions;
- Supervise/coach less senior team members.
- Around 5 years of work experience – most of that in benefits management or total rewards area
- Knowledge of benefits for specific countries (preferably Western European countries)
- We prefer previous experience with benefits connected to health, insurance, wellness, retirement and voluntary benefits;
- Experience in working with benefits brokers, 3rd party vendors and administration activities;
Fluency in other languages like Dutch, German, French, Italian or Spanish is a plus
- Experience in working in a matrix international organization;
- A very good communicator, who can speak with people at all levels;
- Able to quickly grasp benefits issues and propose and solutions;
- Able to lead and coordinate projects with 3rd party vendors in different countries
- Proficient with using datasets, Excel and the use of analytics for insights and decision making;
- Able to work independently on projects and take responsibility for your own work.
- Able to coach less senior team members
In return we would like to offer you:
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive our growth further
- Competitive salary based on experience, annual bonus and comprehensive benefits package such as 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Meal vouchers, 8 weeks fully paid parental leave, Flexi Passes, Life and accident insurance, Contribution for Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave and pension, MultiSport Card, Referral Award, Refreshment in the workplace, Sickdays, Customer card to Makro Cash&Carry, Free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)