Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Procurement Knowledge Management Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805648920W
The Procurement Knowledge Management (KM) Specialist is responsible for developing and maintaining GS Procurement knowledge and content articles. The position is responsible for ensuring current and accurate information is available by creating and updating various knowledge and content articles for use by the GS Procurement team members and Procurement Portal users.
The KM Specialist adheres to the development, approval, publishing and archiving of knowledge and content articles process. The KM Specialist increases the effectiveness and efficiency of Procurement Service delivery and increases customers confidence and satisfaction by ensuring that accurate information is available.
- In partnership with SMEs and KM engagement team, responsible for supporting the creation of tools and templates for the following types of knowledge:
- Global and local work instructions
- Job Aides
- Portal content
- Partner with SMEs and KM engagement team to ensure knowledge content is of highest quality, easily consumable, and drives user experience
- Provide support and technical expertise in maintaining Sharepoint sites, including migration of Procurement content, application of file naming conventions, customization, creation and maintenance of various security groups and implementation of metadata protocol
- · Experienced in development of SharePoint sites, maintaining security groups, and analytics to support and drive data-driven decisions for the Procurement KM organization;
- · Experience developing and documenting new processes and standards
- · Basic understanding of user experience principles
- · Experience with knowledge management, content management and document management tools
- · Experience creating and managing digital content
- · SharePoint and/or Salesforce experience is a plus
- · Basic HTML/CSS knowledge is a plus
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ