Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Instore Display Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805648858W
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognized as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well-being to the next level.
INSTORE DISPLAY SPECIALIST
Full time unlimited contract
Responsible for the development activities of products (displays, SRPs, Giftsets, et.) delivered to the Customers creation in CE cluster. Leading end-to-end product creation process, starting from idea created to deliver the products to customers. Role will require frequent communication with internal business partners and building with them smooth and efficient process. Success will depend on having an excellent organizational skills, proactive attitude and ability to work within complex, dynamic environment.
- Responsibility for Internal Customer requests and processes from idea generation to local execution with focus on displays, gift sets and multi packs
- Collaboration with our preferred suppliers to develop new secondary placements and improve current display material as well as close collaboration with agencies to guarantee a smooth working process
- Identification of synergies between the countries as well as possibilities to use the same display systems within the European country cluster
- Responsibility of trainings for colleagues of other functions to ensure a smooth working process
- Continuous alignment within the cross-functional expert team
- 2 - 5 years’ SCH experience preferably within planning, project management, co-packing or production operations, in FMCG environment (a must)
- Experience in the development of customer displays, trade marketing or co-packing
- Successfully absolved apprenticeship or university degree with focus on marketing, logistics or sales
- Effective way of working and attention to detail
- Has organizational, problem solving and multi-tasking skills and shows a great attention to detail
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic organization
- Ability to analyze the data and its interdependencies within processes of organization
- Be specialist in structuring, analyzing and understanding data – able to challenge commercial teams based upon facts and define scenarios for the future
- Very good communication skills in the national and international environment
- Fluent command of English and Polish is a must - both written and spoken. Command of German language will be additional asset
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Knowledge of SAP will be additional asset
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team a good track level of success in business
- Many employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English via MyCareerOpportunities.net, EmployeeReferrals.jnj.com or via careers.jnj.com
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)