Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Shanghai-Engineering-Project Manager and Department Manager
Requisition ID: 1805648784W
Represent global make engineering in Make/supply chain to define and align the engineering project lists with right resource assigned, be responsible for the flawless delivery of category projects, works closely with GME SME Make, IPO(planning), Make excellence, SMP(strategic marketing product), GP(global packaging), R&D etc.
With the following objectives:
- Achieve superior business results
- Ensure schedule and cost effectiveness of category projects
- Interface with technology coordinator/leader to ensure correct resource are available to the projects
- Provide capability to deliver an increased number of initiatives and pace at better supply chain results, enabling a reduced speed to market through early make involvement on initiative design
- Own site master plan
- Represent engineering in make Leadership Team
- Develop and own JJC Engineering project master plan.
- Insures the correct resources are available to the projects.
- Lead regular review for project master plan in ENG and help to resolve issue.
- Interface with supply chain to prioritize the projects if have conflict.
- Own JJC ENG feasibility study process and study with inputs from all engineering technologies. Interface with technology coordinator/leader to identify the risk and develop mitigation plan for the projects if needed.
- Timely involve in upfront initiative process via. IPO
- Participate in initiative master plan review
- Ensure technology engineer are available to participate in feasibility study
- Provide input and support feasibility study if needed.
- Coordinate with IPO/ENG technologies to ensure capacity master plan exists and input to site master plan.
- Lead category capital firm forecast and monthly prediction process, manage category capital and owns the result of capital spending accuracy and capitalization on time.
- Interface with site/regional capital manager to ensure capital budget is in place per forecast to support project delivery.
- Ensure category project execution complies with project management and all base system requirements. Help to develop PDP capability in make.
- Deliver the projects as project manager for the delegated projects that affect the category manufacturing systems; including support for infrastructure projects that meet this criterion.
- Bachelor degree or above, mechanical engineering, automation engineering related major
- At least 8 years working experiences in project management, technical engineer/project engineer experiences are required. MNC in FMCG or Pharm industry is required
- Project Management ,Capital Management, PMP is preferred
- Strong Leadership, communication skill, and Cross functional collaboration
- Fluent English speaking, listening, writing is required
- Fluent mandarin is required also.
Johnson & Johnson (China) Ltd. (7047)