Johnson & Johnson Careers
Medical Affairs Manager Neurology
Requisition ID: 1805648593W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
- To provide field-based scientific and clinical medical support to healthcare professionals by providing educational presentations, responding to unsolicited medical information requests and assisting in the developing of novel clinical study ideas.
- To develop and provide scientific and clinical medical information to current and potential key opinion leaders/leading specialists/HCPs.
- To coordinate continuing educational workshops, seminars and programs for physicians, pharmacists and scientists.
- To provide analysis of clinical studies, to ensure information integrity for the company's products.
- To review product presentations for demonstration to the medical community leaders, medical groups, government agencies and health systems.
- To participate in creating the policies and procedures for development and provision of medical and technical information relating to the company’s drug products use.
- To deliver medical information to internal/external health sources. To advise clinicians in the development of their own presentations.
- To gather scientific, customer and market information, in an ethical manner, on pre-launch and marketed products as directed.
- To develop medical education and information plan and to gain commitment from internal business partners for achieving the organizational goals.
- To develop medical education and information budget plan and to establish cost controls to ensure expenses do not exceed the approved budget.
- To possess appropriate medical knowledge, continuously updating it, within the company area of activities, to be able to provide competent and balanced medical advices.
- To contribute to the development of the Operating company strategy.
- To take an active role in research programs / medical information exchange between local Medical Affairs Manager, marketing, external affairs and management.
- To maintain awareness of all local publications in respect to scientific aspects of Janssen products and to be involved in local publication planning and execution.
- To suggest and offer assistance with planning of local Medical Meetings (Advisory boards, local symposia and conferences, round tables, workshops etc.).
- As per the local SOP in place, to create educational materials, taking into account all medical, regulatory/legal and ethical points of view, forward the materials for approval to the MAF Lead and to be responsible of the implementation of the approved materials.
- As per the local SOP in place, to cooperate closely with marketing in creating and/or revising promotional material from the very beginning. To review promotional materials from medical, regulatory/legal and ethical point of view and timely delivers feedback (comments and proposed corrections) to Product Manager and (comments, proposed corrections and/if recommendation for approval) to Medical Affairs Manager Lead.
- To ensure preparation and review of all necessary documentation for reimbursement from medical, regulatory/legal and ethical point of view.
- To ensure an active collaboration with EMEA MA organization in the respective therapeutic area.
- Pharmacovigilance - to ensure that Johnson & Johnson Romania SRL requirements and local laws, rules and legislation concerning AE’s and product quality complaints reporting are followed.
- Primary University Degree in Medicine, Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry
- Fluency in Romanian and English.
- Strong analytical, communication, decision-making and leadership skills.
- Knowledge and full understanding of all relevant international procedures (EFPIA code) and local rules and legislation (ARPIM code, Romanian Guideline for the assessment of publicity related to medicines for human use, The Law Regarding Health Reform no.95/2006, title XVII: the medicinal product).
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team a good track level of success in business
- Many employee benefits
JOHNSON & JOHNSON ROMANIA S.R.L. (7159)