Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805648510W
Operates and maintains facilities equipment including, but not limited to, building controls, fire protection systems and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC). Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment. Plans, coordinates, inspects, and performs maintenance and supports project management for facility related projects, including but not limited to, building remodeling and construction, equipment installation and/or placement, safety and environmental compliance, mechanical systems maintenance, and energy conservation.
Performs a wide variety of complex duties to troubleshoot, maintain and repair all company manufacturing machinery and failure prevention.
Level will depend on standard criteria for Facilities Maintenance organization:
Size of Business:
Incumbent will support one site
Separation in High and Low Complex Sites driven by:
• Scale and complexity of equipment infrastructure
• Level of automation
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS
- Associate Degree in Industrial, Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical Electronics or related field. It requires a minimum of three (3) years of experience in related equipment and utility systems working in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Professional certifications as required by regulation (i.e., professional electrician).
- Strong technical skills in pharmaceutical equipment and facilities engineering.
- Proficient in reading mechanical drawings, electrical schematics and drawings.
- Demonstrate skills of root cause analysis.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Automation proficiency (depending on functional area)
- Good knowledge in compliance with Occupational Safety, Environment and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s).
- Basic knowledge in aseptic techniques.
- Good documentation and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge in the use of computer systems preferable.
- Availability to work rotating shifts, overtime, on holidays, and weekends.
- Supports in defining department, program goals and tactics.
- Integrity and Credo-based actions, collaboration and teaming, sense of urgency, prudent risk-taking, self-awareness and adaptability.
- Able to communicate and writing skills in English
Mentor Medical Systems, B.V. (8808)