Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Medical Strategy and Project Manager
Requisition ID: 1805648495W
· Based on the company strategy, cross TAs/products knowledge and understanding of health care need, the manager is responsible for supporting medical leadership to develop medical strategy, and build a dynamic, multi-faceted medical affairs function with complementary strengths across multiple dimensions and give XJP a genuine edge over its peers.
· By deeply understanding the government priority and China health care environment, collaborate with local stakeholders (Marketing, Market Access and Government Affair, RA) to
build up/implement synergized platform/project with medical insight.
· Be responsible for oversight project management on post-marketing study led by medical affair by collaboration with R&D and medical affair, timeline and resource management.
· Establish highly collaborative, cross-functional relationships/partnerships with the counterpart of marketing and commercial team to make sure medical strategy align, synergize and strongly support overall strategy and long term development.
· Leverage cross-products resources from local and regional, to provide patient centered rather than single product focused; comprehensive medical solution to improve patient outcome and efficiency of current medical care.
· Take leadership on cross teams medical projects to gain related support for project success.
· Will provide comprehensive strategic and operational support to medical affairs lead including contributing to team strategy development and enhancing internal and external cross team communication.
· Ensure stringent compliance when fulfill the above responsibilities.
· Proven skills at developing and managing varied relationships within and outside the company.
· In-depth understanding of pharmaceutical industry. High customer and external industry insight.
· Excellent communication, organizational skills, and influencing skills, good capability to set up collaborative relationship
· Strong planning, project management and execution skills.
· Strategic thinking and business insight.
· Good operational capability. Ability to work under pressure, to take accountability and meet deadlines
· High responsibility and ownership.
· Be able to differentiate communication towards customers, team members, Product Teams.
· Adherence to Johnson & Johnson Credo and have the right compliance mind-set.
· Language: Proficiency in oral and written English
· Master degree or above, major in medicine or pharma is preferred.
· At least 3 years’ working experience in pharmaceutical company. Rich experience on medical affair and project management.
· Medical or RA background is preferred.
· A good understanding of the varying medical and marketing practices and perspectives across China, regional and overseas experience is a plus.
· Experience in leading cross function projects
· External collaboration experience
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)