Johnson & Johnson Careers
FINANCE MANAGER DCF
Requisition ID: 1805648294W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is one of the leading health care companies in the world, with over 6,000 people working for Johnson & Johnson companies in Switzerland. Johnson & Johnson’s footprint covers sites and companies across three of its sectors - Consumer Health Care, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals businesses, situated in a number of locations across Switzerland.
The Operations Finance Manager would be primarily responsible for the Diabetes Care Operations, and as a global sourcing company, provide leadership to global finance and supply chain teams. The role is responsible for driving and shaping the operations strategy, managing risks & opportunities, and communicating and supporting the delivery of business partner targets. This role provides opportunities to work on business priorities/projects cross functionally and globally. It will require strong partnership/leadership with plant finance leaders, Commercial FP&A, Source, and AGP finance teams and with supply chain leaders.
- Provide financial leadership and overall finance responsibility for the Diabetes Care Operations
- P&L and B/S ownership
- Transparent, timely and accurate reporting
- Responsible for variances, CNIS, Inventory, Capital
- Partnership with AGP, Source, Consolidations and plants finance teams
- Business Plan (standard cost setting), LRFP
- Play leadership role in forecasting accuracy / budget development: Anticipate and manage risks, match overall business objectives with realistic targets
- Partner with Plan, Source, Make, and Deliver leads. Provide financial leadership to influence strategies and decision making with a focus on cost reduction
- Provide finance leadership to cross functional governance meetings and KPI reviews
- Support Strategic initiatives such as new product introductions, contract negotiations, cost reduction initiatives, etc. Provide financial and business expertise in analysis.
- Ensure effective hedging processes to limit currency exposure
- Lead and develop a team of direct reports based in Zug. Continue to support development of a culture focused on process improvement.
- Enable and promote standardization in the SC OPS COE and across other finance functions (e.g. AGP, Source) aligned with Corporate ESP
- Ensure financial compliance
- A minimum of 5-8 years financial experience, preferably with recent J&J MD experience
- Strong cost accounting, tax skills and experience.
- Proven track record of influencing/leading peers and business partners and interacting with Sr. Management
- Process Oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to operate independently and demonstrate personal initiative
- Familiarity in JNJ systems and processes (MRCs, Legal Entities, various IT systems and interfaces related to new business units), etc.
- People Management experience
- Fluency in English
Cilag GmbH International (8525)