Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
EMEA Beauty Marketing Trainee - 12 month FTC
Requisition ID: 1805648254W
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans for the future make this a great place to further your career.
We are looking for exceptional candidates to help manage one of Johnson & Johnson Beauty’s highest priority brands: Neutrogena face care.
In this role you will be required to manage your own projects and develop recommendations based on your own analyses of the market, competitors and trends as well as your creative skills and insights. You will be able to develop products from insight and concept generation and see the results on shelf and through communication plans, giving you a true insight into an FMCG marketing role.
In order to succeed, you will need to be able to adapt to fast-moving environments and be able to confidently liaise and influence key stakeholders.
You will ideally have a 1st class or 2:1 degree in a related field and at least 6 months FMCG industry experience.
This is a 1 year full time contract role, but dependent on performance every effort will be taken to support your transition into a full time role.
- 1st class or 2:1 (or predicted) Degree in related field
- At least 6 months industry experience (either through placement year or other work experience)
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate a team
- Strong commercial awareness & business acumen
- IT skills - Excel intermediate
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving / analytical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good planning & organisation skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Passion for Neutrogena!
- Supports Marketing Plan development.
- Analysis of market trends, competition, pricing etc. with recommendations
- Assists in the development of Success Models across Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
- Helps identify new consumer insights and product concepts in line with brand equity and strategy, in order to fill the 5yr innovation pipeline (with support)
- Manages innovation projects through the J&J stage gate process, gaining senior management approval (with support)
- Works closely with project managers, to help execute key innovation projects, liaising with R&D, packaging, supply chain, research team and regulatory
- Works directly with multiple local countries to help develop their activation plans and business models for NPD launches
- “Artwork champion” and lead coordinator to liaise with the artwork agency on all artwork development (and with markets on approval, and manufacturing plants on coordination and delivery)
- First point of contact for local country marketing requests
- Owns quarterly updates on Sales Performance, competitive activity, new launches
- Responsible for comprehensive Launch Kits for existing and new product launches
- Manages “NPD Updates “ (i.e. calendar communications) to countries quarterly (or as needed)
- Assists in Franchise Week preparation
- Develop and maintain an Intranet site to share learnings, celebrate successes and maintain updates on key initiatives
- Assist in fulfilling market requests
- Monthly analysis and reporting
- Assist in Preparation of presentations
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)