Johnson & Johnson Careers
Healthcare Tenders Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805648176W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics.
We are providing our clients with the most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological portfolio in the world, offering inspired solutions that go beyond quality implants and include services, education, instruments, and emerging technologies. In the surgical area we continue to dedicate to Shaping the Future of Surgery and building on our commitment to help address the world’s most pressing health care issues, and improve and save more lives. Through the Medical Devices we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact.
Healthcare Tenders Specialist
Full time permanent contract
Healthcare Tenders Specialist is responsible for tender preparation, price entering and tender management in Latvian office.
Key responsibilities of suitable applicant:
- Tender preparation, management and submission tasks (document preparing, make sure all necessary approvals are in place before documents are finalized, collect cross-reading confirmations before tenders submitted, signing, putting the tender together).
- Following tender announcements – forwarding relevant announcements to SR-s for review.
- Maintain updated tender critical information (conditions, deadlines).
- Approving customer creation forms and customer change forms from B&T side.
- All tender related prices double checked by each code after inserting to the system.
- Follow-up expiring prices, SRs reminded about expiring prices via e-mail and during monthly country meetings (B&T report).
- Price checking as quickly as possible (at least within a week) on rotation basis within Baltics structure
- Monthly report and expense report preparation and submission to the direct manager.
- Smooth communication with sales representatives to manage smooth and efficient flow of tenders
- University degree, legal background would be advantage
- Self-directed; able to work independently and in a team
- Proven track of building good relationships with external and internal customers
- Sense of urgency; very good planning skills
- Fluent in English, Latvian on Native level and knowledge of Russian would be an advantage
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage complexity and
- Previous experience with procurement law and/or tendering is preferable
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Other employee benefits
JOHNSON & JOHNSON AB LATVIJAS (8417)