Johnson & Johnson Careers
Facilities & Maintenance Engineer
Requisition ID: 1805648161W
Part A: Overall Responsibility
Develop site Facilities & Maintenance team to effectively implement maintenance deliverables, drive standardization and deliver systematic improvement programs and manufacturing enabled innovation and provide support, leadership and technical expertise to enhance MY plant performance.
Part B: Principal Responsibility
- Work with Regional Maintenance to execute & monitor site maintenance performance.
- Drive and maintain, Facilities & Maintenance Equipment Excellence (ME2) initiatives for growth and improvement.
- Execute opportunities and implement all agreed initiatives (capacity, process improvement, CIP, NPD, EHS, GMP, ZD, Process & MRA robustness, SMED, M2W, C&S improvement, replacement, upgrade etc) effectively using MAXIMO system & FPX methodology (for projects) and through proper planning and supervision and driving for successful project closures. Collaborate with cross-functional teams and engagement with all stake holders to meet all FPOs flawlessly.
- Ensure all Facilities & Maintenance documentation is executed in accordance to Good Documentation Practices.
- Ensure all Facilities daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half annually or annually (whichever applicable) are reviewed by the Facilities & Maintenance Engineer accordingly.
- Ensure all daily operations for all facilities equipment are reviewed.
- Provide support to ensure efficient and effective utilization of plant’s assets through ME2 initiatives, addressing all problems related to equipment, human skill and system deficiencies.
- Pursue self-learning and enhance existing equipment, process and system knowledge and keep abreast of new technology, among other means, is by direct communication with other J&J Affiliates and Originating Company, have in-depth knowledge of products/raw material in order to provide technical support for new product introduction or profit improvement projects.
- Ensure P&D cycle is observed for performance evaluation, training needs identification and analysis and training plan implementation.
GMP and SHE (Safety Health and Environmental) Compliance
- Effectively lead all assigned plant EHS and GMP initiatives.
- Ensure team / project compliance to EHS, GMP / Quality, Policy of Business Conduct, Healthcare compliance, SOX and other related worldwide, regional and local policies and business regulations.
- Ensure work station and working area are clean and orderly as per housekeeping / 5S program.
1) Min Degree in Mechanical,/Electrical/Mechatronics/or any related.
2) Experience level : 2 to 3 years
3) Communication in English
4) Knowledge in SHE & GMP
5) Relevant experience in maintenance & facilities
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)