Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805648148W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Sector: Global Services
Full time permanent contract
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Support management in maintaining a strong internal control environment, through implementation of SOX processes and controls according to Johnson & Johnson policies and standards.
- Advisory role for assigned financial SOX cycles – knowledge ownership and support of key stakeholders.
- Proactively identify operational and financial risks within GS EMEA SSC/ local affiliates and propose efficient controls to mitigate gaps.
- Propose corrective actions for identified gaps/weaknesses and provide support in the Corrective Action Plan (CAP) resolution process.
- Coordinate the SSC/local compliance CAP process within the company and support SSC/local teams to ensure internal control gaps are closed timely and effectively.
- Proactively communicate and report on findings and status of the CAP.
- Ensure successful internal (CIA) and external audits (PWC US).
- Review J&J corporate guidelines (ICH, WWP, etc) and related updates to ensure GS EMEA SSC/ local affiliates processes and controls are compliant and up to date.
- Support the GS EMEA roll out plan from a compliance perspective to ensure compliant implementation of new processes and new activities transitioned to GS EMEA SSC.
- Perform due diligence testing (focus on account reconciliations and key controls) for new transitions to GS EMEA.
- At least 3 years experience in finance / accounting / audit or similar environment.
- Experience with leading Sarbanes-Oxley compliance efforts is an advantage.
- Project management and coordination capabilities.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize, solve difficult situations using own judgment and sense of urgency.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Proficient in English (written and oral).
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience of working with SAP is an advantage
- Stress resistance
- Team spirit
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)